wepr td04 cold air pipe on a ct9 FITTED PICS

monka

Member +
well even sacha said this could be done, but with a bit 52mm silicone piping, and a hack saw, it can

035.jpg

036.jpg

037-1.jpg

038-1.jpg

039-1.jpg

040-1.jpg

041-1.jpg

monka

Member +
yeah its alrite, i was determined to keep aircon and get rid of the efi, but not using that shitty ducting.

i have no idea if this would fit with your average fmic, but for the moment i have an rx7 tmic, will have to see what i can conjour up when the time comes. lol

thechomper

Member +
it wont fit with a wepr intercooler there though,only way is to mesh th turbo ,or dremmel a bit of the radiator,but i still adore my wepr fmic

monka

Member +
im fitting mine at the min im putting my one over the fmic behind the bumper

yeah but i expect you have got rid of air con

chomper,
def looks like it wont fit? i have never really looked at the piping on one before. lol.

monka

Member +
just a note to add

i have seen a few posts on here from td04 users asking where these go.

well asuming they have got rid of aircon, but would like to still put it here.

the filter will be going into the arch from the back, and pointing it forwards

dac69er

Super Moderator
not keen on the way it attaches to the turbo, looks a bit iffy tbh.

good idea. if it can be adapted so it doesnt run so low then it may be worth making a few up to sell to members with aircon.

monka

Member +
whats up with the turbo attachment mate?

dont think it could be made any higher, as the way it sits in the arch was never intended to be, so that pushes it down quite a bit.

if sacha could do something to that pipe there it would be good, but other wise, no higher i'm afraid.

i dont think it is 2 low tbh, yeah with out a splitter it may hang though

dac69er

Super Moderator
whats up with the turbo attachment mate?

dont think it could be made any higher, as the way it sits in the arch was never intended to be, so that pushes it down quite a bit.

if sacha could do something to that pipe there it would be good, but other wise, no higher i'm afraid.

i dont think it is 2 low tbh, yeah with out a splitter it may hang though

just doesnt look great in the pics. looks a bit strained. may just be the pic mate.

the way the pipe is on your car is fine. its just without a splitter, like you said, it sits a bit too low

monka

Member +
its just the picture mate,

it was a reducer that was used on a normal relocation kit that has been cut up a bit. no strain there at all. lol

glanza_dan

Fresh Recruit
had this pipe with my kit didnt use it tho, but looks good !!
nice place for the air filter :)

Last edited:

monka

Member +
any one know what water ingress is like there? from what i can see it shouldnt be a problem, for when the foglight is taken off, (summer) and if i get stuck in rain i'm making up a cover for the hole that can just plug in place,

but what about from the wheel, dropping from above?

monka

Member +
well it takes the look off the car with that id just do it the normal way

hey? dont get what ya mean there?

and cost, i managed to get the air feed pipe off someone for £30 quid, and i had a length of 50mm pipe left over from something else, but that cost about a tenner off ebay i think for 1m