Cloudy Head Lghts??

Shorty

Member +
Well iv seen plenty of people in the wanted thread looking for new clearer lights so thought would post this up.

i found out from i think the aus starlet forums that if you have dull head lights like most imports then get some autosole alloy wheel paste (black and gold tube bought from halfords or simlar) smear a healthy amount over your headlights and leave for a few miniutes then buff off with a clean cloth and hey presto shiney clear un-clouded lights.

Hope this helps some people out :D

dac69er

Super Moderator
that works fine if its just on the outside of the lense. if its on the inside of the lense then its a bit harder to sort!

kungfu panda

Member +
true mate i done this las week and works like a treat !!

my headlight were near yellow, but about an hr later all good as new also clearer at nights as well (or might be just me thinking that)

Duff

Member +
I used Autosol on my headlights ages ago, it cleaned the outside a wee bit but also scratched the fook outta them aswell, I ended up buying new headlights in the end.

thefalls

Member +
Some really grandpa method that works wonders.....use brake fluid and it removes all the clouds!Tried and proven formula!