Ghost picture.

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Saw this in the paper this morning, with various other ghost claims.... this one looks pretty real......

Spooky stuff

cameroon95

Member +
Photo shopped for publicity purposes.

Twitter did a similar thing a few weeks ago with a "intruder" blog type thing.

Don't fall for shite like this, no one has any idea how close this is to the source or who has had the chance to edit.

Gryzor

Admin
saw this 1 in the paper too
http://scienceofghosts.wordpress.com/2009/03/13/ghost-in-car/

car.jpg

better pic...

tantallon-ghost-copy.jpg

Last edited:

alan_d

Lifer
"Theres no such thing as ghosts.

Only vapours,atmosphere and imagination"

id contest that, but then its a bit like electricity, you cant see it all the time, but its still there!
seeing something would change opinions lol!

cameroon95

Member +
"Theres no such thing as ghosts.

Only vapours,atmosphere and imagination"

id contest that, but then its a bit like electricity, you cant see it all the time, but its still there!
seeing something would change opinions lol!

I see your point and its a sensible response alan, unlike the usual "my nan saw the ghost of her husband " etc etc.

But like you say you have to be there. I in my 23 years have never seen anything.

Jaak

Member +
I've been to that castle before, Amazing view. But I didnt see no ghosts on my photos. Maybe I should look closer?

alan_d

Lifer
I see your point and its a sensible response alan, unlike the usual "my nan saw the ghost of her husband " etc etc.

But like you say you have to be there. I in my 23 years have never seen anything.

its all about respecting other peoples views - ive had an experience, but I can totally understand why people would think I was nuts or talking nonsense, and respect that.