Kent meet thoughts and pics

turboflow

Member +
Hey all,

hope everyone enjoyed then meet, soz about the crap weather. also hope all that came on the drive liked it, bit of a mission but once on the roads i was lovin it.

Abbott had the idea of meeting on an evening in a couple of months and doin a late drive so we can avoid all traffic.

anyways post up your thoughts and pics and feel free to add rep lol:p

durmz

Member +
yer good job owen, really good drive ile rep that motherfucker. everyone get ure pics up, i got a few, will get em up tomorow...right now ima go sleep....

Shorty

Member +
Thought was a damn good day. drive was great bud loving the roads :) just wish i had my boost turned up and better brakes lol they got a little cooked!

DSCF0294.jpg

DSCF0297.jpg

DSCF0299.jpg

Knightsy-EP91

Member +
Was really good mate :D loved the drive til me, Shorty and Tom got lost lol!

An evening one would be fucking wicked! :rockon:

Ryan.

Shorty

Member +
not if my boost is turned back up :D and we didnt get lost we went on our own cruise lol, cheers for hanging back though guys was good to know ther was a lift if my car burned down lol

durmz

Member +
not if my boost is turned back up :D and we didnt get lost we went on our own cruise lol, cheers for hanging back though guys was good to know ther was a lift if my car burned down lol

Yea np mate i would want the same done for me :)

na na i just wanted to laugh... hahahaha jokes!

loving the wide ass look of ure glanza shorty, u gotta get that sprayed up asap

turboflow

Member +
well glad u all enjoyed it, sorry if i fucked off a bit on those lanes, i know them like the back of my hand lol, will jump on arranging an evening meet

dan_ep82

Member +
was a good meet shame about the weather buy hey! great to see everybody and a big thanks for arranging it all mate :)

Shorty

Member +
well glad u all enjoyed it, sorry if i fucked off a bit on those lanes, i know them like the back of my hand lol, will jump on arranging an evening meet

yea you where well harsh!!

lol na was fine mate you gotta give some when you know the road :D

and should be getting it sprayed before japfest and may even have the recaro front seats in too :D

Shorty

Member +
not a clue was just parked up randomly in the car park, but was right in the bloddy way and im crap at photo shop so it stayed in lol

Morph

Member +
Was a good meet mate sorry i had to shoot off everyone was good to meet some people off here and hopfully next time ill be fully mapped so should have some power. Alsoo if anyone is interested im going on a tunnel run in a few weeks if anyone waants to join in illl post up as thread shortly.