Workshop manuals

BallıGee

Member +
if its ok with admin and moderators i will be scaning how toos from my workshop manuals over the next few months

i have so far

5efe engine
4efe engine
kp61 body repair manual
ep71 " " " " " "
ep82 " " " " " "
ep91 " " " " " "

c52 gerbox repair manual
c56 im trying to find but it wont be for starlet
c64 g6 gearbox

may need some help to set it up if a mod would like to help

regards gee
workshopmanuels006-1.jpg

workshopmanuels007.jpg

workshopmanuels008.jpg

workshopmanuels009.jpg

workshopmanuels010.jpg

workshopmanuels011.jpg

gv1.3

Admin
unfortunately there will be issues with copyright on these :(

This is the very same reason we are unable to host the toyota electronic parts catalog. If the copyright owner were to see any of their material on our site we could be faced with severe legal action and potentially have the site closed down.

For those of you who might be thinking "how would they ever know" believe it or not some members on here have reported the site in efforts to get it shut down before... they even reported the site to google adwords for breach of service conditions when we used to have advertising on the site and opened a thread one day asking people to click the ads.

I would love to have this on the site but as direct scans I dont think it will be possible.

madman

Member +
unfortunately there will be issues with copyright on these :(

This is the very same reason we are unable to host the toyota electronic parts catalog. If the copyright owner were to see any of their material on our site we could be faced with severe legal action and potentially have the site closed down.

For those of you who might be thinking "how would they ever know" believe it or not some members on here have reported the site in efforts to get it shut down before... they even reported the site to google adwords for breach of service conditions when we used to have advertising on the site and opened a thread one day asking people to click the ads.

I would love to have this on the site but as direct scans I dont think it will be possible.

that's a shame alrite but rules are rules

gv1.3

Admin
its more the law than rules. Unfortunately there is an element on the site that look for opportunities to report stuff like this so we must try follow the law as best we can as a legal case from a big company could shut us down very quickly.

There may be a way round this.... lemme have a think about it and get back to you mate. And thanks for thinking about how to share info amongst members.

Muddy_fox

Member +
hmmm... can we do it by request? send it to your personal mail?

These kind of informations are very helpful to us.