How long does it take???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shak-gt

Member +
Hi there,

I tried to put up a thread nearly a week ago in the parts for sale section. I was just wondering how long it takes for the thread to go up?

cheers

Shak-gt

Member +
The courier company have the drivers signature and admitted liability. The problem was the sender refused to place a claim form with the courier, and refund the buyer.

Err no i think you will find that the courier company had a signature and it was delivered as i spent loads of time calling them and finding info out. I sent the package it was signed for there for it was delivered and the company did not admitt it was there fault, i think you will find everything went according to the way a courier comany delivers. I have used that company for a long time and send hundreds of parcels to big comanys and racing drivers around the country and there has not been any problems.

Craig_GT

Lifer
If there is poor feedback from previous sales then that would defo have an affect mate.
Somethin you could have easily rectified through a claim-if this is the case. I know iv had to do it.

Last edited:

Gryzor

Admin
Err no i think you will find that the courier company had a signature and it was delivered as i spent loads of time calling them and finding info out. I sent the package it was signed for there for it was delivered and the company did not admitt it was there fault, i think you will find everything went according to the way a courier comany delivers. I have used that company for a long time and send hundreds of parcels to big comanys and racing drivers around the country and there has not been any problems.

Actually it was your father Tim that used DPD to send the package, I doubt you have any experience of using them yourself.

Johnny_C

Lifer
Actually it was your father Tim that used DPD to send the package, I doubt you have any experience of using them yourself.

youGoGirl22%5B1%5D.gif

Shak-gt

Member +

I think you will find that its none of you business but i worked for my farthers company and got rid of the last courier company and found DPD and signed their contracts and sent all the parcels myself, on another not I SENT THE PARCE NOT MY FARTHER, so plaese have the correct information before you go saying things you dont know. So i think your knowladge of me and my dad company is none.

Gryzor

Admin
I think you will find that its none of you business but i worked for my farthers company and got rid of the last courier company and found DPD and signed their contracts and sent all the parcels myself, on another not I SENT THE PARCE NOT MY FARTHER, so plaese have the correct information before you go saying things you dont know. So i think your knowladge of me and my dad company is none.

and there I was thinking it was your fathers fault for not sending in the claim form to DPD, this just gets worse. Grow up and take responsibility for your actions. Do you need me to send you the tracking number to put on the claim form ???

Shak-gt

Member +
and there I was thinking it was your fathers fault for not sending in the claim form to DPD, this just gets worse. Grow up and take responsibility for your actions. Do you need me to send you the tracking number to put on the claim form ???

Me grow up rite ok. Why would you blame it on my farther(what a stupid thing to do) i tried to sort things out. Your not taking my word on anything, so that would mean why should i take you word that there was no parcel. Anyone who sells something and has a clafifaction that the item was delivered would be satified and as i did have that then i am happy. As i dont know you and you may well be not telling the truth.

malcolmgt

Member +
Everyone chill. gyrzor if you have something to say leave it to a PM not a public post.

turboflow your a hussy also keep it to PM.

with regards to your parts for sale Shakira its probably pending but drop the admins a PM and im sure they will inform you. they are bare busy at the moment, also io hope your keeping well

Gryzor

Admin
Ok if I'm telling lies, 2 questions who signed for it ? and what was the date and time for the delivery ?

Last edited:

Shak-gt

Member +
Everyone chill. gyrzor if you have something to say leave it to a PM not a public post.

turboflow your a hussy also keep it to PM.

with regards to your parts for sale Shakira its probably pending but drop the admins a PM and im sure they will inform you. they are bare busy at the moment, also io hope your keeping well

Hey you,

Ok no prob will keep it to pm's. Ok i will do thanks
Yeah i am good thanks i will drop you a text and you should come out with us soon..

malcolmgt

Member +
HAHA turboflow yeah i know! still keep it to PM !!

Yeah shakira just drop me a line, sophie should be abck soon :S

i reckon you close this thread off Shak, prob solved

Status
Not open for further replies.