***TD04 GT Advance (95)***

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaronw

Member +
For sale: 1995 Toyota Starlet GT Advance

Item Condition: very good

Price and price conditions: £3950 ono (let me know if it sounds unreasonable)

Extra Info:

mileage is in km ,130k km

mot is 4th january 2010
tax is 31st jan 2010

I have owned this gt since 6th september 2007,which i bought from 'Jap Performance' in Bradford (who i highly recommend).
ive spent a small fortune on this car with no regret,as i can honestly say (touchwood) its never let me down,
which i would like to think is due to 1st of it being a toyota,and also how well its been maintained.

im the 1st uk owner

i went to scotland at the weekend did 380miles and used £45 of fuel,which i thought was great.

ive owned 3 gt's and a glanza,and i can honestly say this is the one ive enjoyed the most.

im a non smoker and havent let anyone smoke in the car
weekly check oil,water levels

the gt was off the road between aug 08-jan 09 due to havin afew other cars,but it was garaged.

ill be honest i dont want to sell the gt but due to splitting with the ex last jan and her goin bankrupt all the debt is coming my way so need to prepare for it.

my plan is to spend £1-1500 on a car and use the rest for debt ive ran up . but anyway...life goes on so some one is going to be very happy with this car,makes me smile all the time.

i have the rear of the interior out of the car,all apart from the rear left peice that fits under the window is here,will be put back in if buyer requests or ill just (carefully) pile it in the back of the gt.

i know for a fact ill get another one day,and if i seen this for sale when i was looking i can honestly have no reason not to buy it back..just a bad time for me just now to keep it.

The spec list is...

chassis/handeling:

front strut brace (standard)
cusco coilovers
cusco rear strut brace
cusco adjustable panhard rod

exterior:

carbon fibre bonnet
buddy club p1's 15" (not a single mark on them,were bought in january)
locking wheel nuts
seat cupra r front splitter

engine:

td04l turbo 0.8 bar (running safe,on an afr guage it was running slightly rich)
hks front mount intercooler
hks ssqv (genuine)
kakimoto racing cat back exhaust
apexi filter
ngk denzo spark plugs
magnicore 8.5mm leads (were new on july 09)
aircon removed
walbro fuelpump
speed vision td04 s/s manifold (heat wrapped)
speed vision tdo4 s/s decat pipe (heat wrapped)
speed vision braided s/s water and oil lines
civic rad
trd thermastat
uprated clutch (unknown of the make,but is stiff like a paddle but traffic friendly,been running td04 over a year and still as strong as ever)
Apexi air filter (front mounted)
greddy rad cap

i have 315cc injectors which will come with the car including brand new from toyota ,injector rubber seals.

interior:

hdi electric boost controller
hks rubber guage holder
greddy water temp gauge
greddy oil temp guage (wired up to glow with the rest but has no sensor to get readings)
greddy boost gauge
greenstuff rear pads
mintex extreme front pads
s/s braided brake hose lines front and rear

Bad Points

-coilovers would benifit from being set up again.
-few scuffs on the bumpers

im sure thats all

ive been 100% honest and will waste no ones time,so any questions i will answer truthfully.

i would expect the same in return so genuine interest only please

Pictures:

the car was polished last night,and of course it rained today so with the wind its bit dusty
P1000723.jpg

P1000724.jpg

P1000726.jpg

P1000725.jpg

some older pics
P210109_1559.jpg

P130908_1325.jpg

P220109_145601.jpg

P210908_125601.jpg

P1000500.jpg

DSC00150.jpg

**the car im looking to replace the gt with is possibly 1.6/1.8vtec civic, saxo vts or anything cheep to run and is practical.

Contact Details: u2u is best

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pick up

Last edited:

ryanerak

Member +
Very nice GT here, really well looked after. Be a shame to see you sell it mate but sure you'll have another before to long!

Fro

Member +
Good luck with the sale aaron, hope everything works out for you.

Look forward to pics of it sitting on buddy clubs!

aaronw

Member +
thanks fro,...and baz :)

3 pics ive just taken added,tho there crap and its bit dirty itll be polished tomorrow so will add new fresh pics tomorrow night

aaronw

Member +
im cleanin the car tonight and takin fresh pics so will be added late tonight or around 5pm tomorrow

aaronw

Member +
cheers andy,..im guna stay jap..v-tak time again,see how i get on with it this 2nd time round.

possibly gettin another gt before hand tho ;-)

see you tonight

WillGT

Member +
wow this looks so nice!! great price to for alot of car. how much have you droped it on your coilovers ? looks so nice and low. good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.