***D2 Coilovers for sale***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan3SGTE

Member +
For sale: D2 Racing coilovers

Item Condition: Very good

Price and price conditions: £280 + delivery (around £20)

Extra Info:
These were on my starlet and only covered around 8K miles. They have some surface rust in places as shown in the pictures. They are in perfect working order with no leaks. As said they havent covered much mileage. The coilovers are off the car now and ready for sale.

Pictures:

Drivers rear
P1000339.jpg

Drivers front

P1000340.jpg

Passenger front

P1000341.jpg

Passenger rear
P1000343.jpg

Contact Details: PM

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: I can post or you can collect at the extra cost of £20 as stated above.

scot-ish

Member +
ahh, this is my buy for next month, i very much doubt it, but if there still around nxt month, i will take them

Dan3SGTE

Member +
They are the version 1's with the stiffer spring rate. Sorry forgot to mention this. If your looking for comfort then i dont recommend this suspension in a stripped lightened starlet as they are stiff.

For nice flat roads they really are excellent. If you have some good roads where you live. Where i live there are not enough nice roads.

Last edited:

Dan3SGTE

Member +
Very cheap, just like everything else you sell Dan.

Glwts.

Cheers Iddy.

Im not out to make money as you know. Just like to change and try new things. I payed nearly double this when i bought them.

Need a fairly quick sale too.

Sparky

Member +
Hhhhmmm do I get D2's again or wait?? lol

I had the version 1s before and found them bareable and lasted a good while!!

I will sleep on it :p

Idrees

Banned
I have the same ones and I use my car daily. In my opinion they are bareable. Just a few chicks complain but they get used to it after a while too!

addz

Member +
Decent coilies - not there for comfort. If thats what your looking for buy a BMW like other members on here:)

At that price i'm surprised they haven't gone yet!

Best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.