TGTT.com Cadwell Track Day - EXTREMELY IMPORTANT UPDATE, PLEASE READ

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
Hi guys,

I have spoken to the track today as we do not have the necessary numbers to have this day exclusively.

Fear not, all is not lost! We have been offered spaces on their public track day on the 20th November, which is a Friday. This will be Open Pit Lane, just as planned and the best bit is that the price goes down to £85 each.

I realise that this may not be ideal for all members, but it may also make the track day more accessable to others. Unfortunately we don't have much choice due to our numbers.

If you have paid me and you can't make the new date then of course I will refund you, just let me know that you can't make it and send me you Paypal address.

The people who have already paid the full £120 will again of course be refunded the difference if they still wish to attend.

New participants are still more than welcome to join us.

Please accept my sincere apologies to anyone whould is inconvienced by this.

Obviously everyone will recieve all monies that are due to them, I am sorting this out in due course. My Paypal account is now 100% operantional again. So that everyone has the choice that suits them I am willing to provide any monies in the following means.

1. Cash on the day
2. Paypal refund (minus the fees, please provide your paypal address for this)
3. Cheque (Please provide your address and full name if you want this)
4. Bank Transfer (Provide me with your details and I'll get it sorted. Of course your details will be securely destroyed once the transfer has gone through)

If you want to do a bank transfer, but don't want any hard copies of your details then I can provide you with my phone number and you can tell me them as I type them into the screen, that way only the bank will know them!

Last edited:

goldenvtr

Member +
cool, ill make sure i can get that of work too, shouldnt be a problem as its only 1 day still, should be cool with some other random cars out there too

Starlet_Sam

Not a problem mate.

All refunds/partial refunds will be done this weekend if people have confirmed their attendance.

Starlet_Sam

Ok mate. I'm making a note of all these so I will know which. If you can all send me a PM with your paypal addresses and your intentions it would help a lot.

Rory

Lifer
Sam,

The date for me and my brother should be fine.
As for the other 2, ill have to find out.
Fudi is away for the weekend, and Ross is on his Honeymoon until the end of the month.

Ill let you know asap buddy

Starlet_Sam

OK Rory, I'll save the refunds for you until I get confirmation all round if that's OK?