Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazzagray

Member +
For sale: Apexi Power FC with Commander for an EP91

Item Condition: Used

Price and price conditions: £950 ono

Extra Info:
Has all original boxes a bit tatty in good condition with commander, Fantastic piece of kit, bought it off 1998GlanzaV a few months ago just havent been able to raise the funds to get my car remapped yet! will make a great present to your Glanza....treat it this xmas! :ep91::ep91:
If you dont already know about these, they are a fantastic standalone ECU, took me a while to find it, will be a shame to see it go although i have never been able to use it!

Pictures:
http://img21.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=044bxv.jpg
http://img4.imageshack.us/i/044im.jpg/

Contact Details: Pm me or ring me on 07533340573

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: included in price

Edit: can any1 who can post up pics of it help me out...im technologically illiterate

Last edited:

Paul147

Member +
If you go on to photobucket.com upload the pics there and use the img code, that will bring thd pics up
Nice piece of kit there mate, GLWTS

Hazzagray

Member +
All you Guys who have said its expensive have an EP82. Try and find one for an EP91, this is what i paid for it about 6 months ago from 1998GlanzaV. I believe he still has a 3 bar map sensor for it aswell. the EP82 ones generally go for cheaper from what iv seen. plus this one has the commander for it.

Last edited:

BallıGee

Member +
dont worry about them mate its worth that all day

i had people saying ill give u 650 for mine and that was a full kit with datalogit

Derek

Lifer
Thread cleaned dude, lads if your not interested in buying the item could you not spam up his thread with what you think its worth cheers.

Idrees

Banned
They cost less than that brand new. I really can't see anyone buying it at that price. Just trying to help you with the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.