^^ got chance of 1 cheap

anygood??

anyone got 1?

sound nice?

let me know guys & girls

dont know what exhaust it is yet just RS*R

Galen

Lifer
brother had one on his old Gt, sounded class and looked good, backbox come's out at a nice angle, like all RS*R systems.

Galen

Lifer
not sure exactly how much, a nice bit anyway! I have a pic but my laptop is f*cked so cant put it up, sorry!

sanchez

Member +
Yeah i would mate.
Put it this way, i wouldnt change it for any other exhaust unleess i had to cos i couldnt find another rsr :D
A lush exhaust imo.

quadcorecraig

Member +
Yeah i would mate.
Put it this way, i wouldnt change it for any other exhaust unleess i had to cos i couldnt find another rsr :D
A lush exhaust imo.

had a Blitz nur spec it was a right nice beefy exhaust but was just soooo loud all the time lol how loud are they next to the nur spec?

GTEP82

Member +
ive just fitted 1 on mine wi mani n downpipe sounds nice abit of poplin n can here a nice turbo whisel outta bk 2 :) cums out on a nice angle probba jap style

sanchez

Member +
These are nice and subtle mate, not RARARA in your face all the time lol
Nice sound mate, really.
Wish i still had a vid for you but i dont...

quadcorecraig

Member +
Think am gona have to get it arnt i ... someone make a vid of the osund for me please :) that would be ace and very much REP'D

thanks lads

Last edited:

Sparky

Member +
Nice angle sound quite nice and subtle but the style of back box is just gash IMO reminds me of a backbox which a lad I know had on his corsa

Dont like the look of it other than the angle.