Mani's

turbojim

Lifer
no man looks good just ya know what your getting when ya buy off a trader on here just dont want to be giving you bad advice:) if you find out what brand it is that might help

Pete EP82

Member +
no man looks good just ya know what your getting when ya buy off a trader on here just dont want to be giving you bad advice:) if you find out what brand it is that might help

Yea.....i understand where your coming from!

Thanks for the advice!! :)

pilgrim_fgau

Member +
im never into buying cheap crap... but when i got told that i needed to change my standard mani quick as i was running at a bar, I had no option due to lack of funds, to buy a mani at £200... ino i probly could have turned the boost down, but when you run the car at a bar for so long, it just wouldnt hav been the same...

anyway... ended up fitting the toyosport mani... all the welds seem strong, very well ported allowing maximum gas flow and highly polished... my attitude is... if the manifold blows... under consumer rights the manifold is under warrenty and will be replaced at no cost to me...

if your not wanting to spend too much on a mani, i wud say giv it a go... if you do... all i would say is use ur standard gaskets as long as you don't damage them when removing the standard mani... i blew 2 of the toyosports gaskets at the block, replaced them with the standard gasket and havn't had any problem since...

but up 2 u and how much your willing to spend... at the end of the day... you not going to get neck breaking performance... its merely to make it safer for your engine to run at higher boost pressures...