Race Spec rocker cover pics

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Managed to re-use an old rocker cover & make it into a fully breathable, no leak cover.

Got some attachments welded on & some high pressure hose & got my mate to paint the cover a marble purple/green/blue colour. Looks awesome & sets the bay off nicely.

Let me know what you think :)

DSCF5260.jpg

DSCF5261.jpg

DSCF5269.jpg

DSCF5271.jpg

IMGP0006.jpg

IMGP0007.jpg

IMGP0008.jpg

IMGP0009.jpg

Blak_Mamber

Member +
looks nice mate!

Thanks mate :) Im pleased with the result

very nice! get an aftermarket oil cap now to make it even better.

Getting one on order shortly, just been waiting from xmas and new years to pass before i did.

Nice work dude!! :)

Thanks Josh, it came out better than i thought. My mate did all the work lol

Love it ! :)

:D

Dude that looks great.... was it hard to do???

Well as long as you got someone who can weld the fixings onto the cover & can paint well etc... then no :p

But i would just recommend just buying one from Dave Burwash as it will cost roughly the same in the end. I just wanted mine painted a rare colour & the fact that my mate did it pretty much for nothing was a bonus :p

Heres the ones dave sells :

http://www.tm-developments.com/inde...ducts_id=391&zenid=ro996o84qhbcgso2dp4nq1p170

starlet666

Member +
mmmm marble paint.... i had one of my cars fully painted in that once ;) was a very expensive paint job HAHA

mable green with a black under-colour... was very cool though and worth the money...

mainly cause of the attention with the ladies ;)

thefalls

Member +
The ladies flip over a gt or a glanza anytime.But i found that a gt attracts more attention...dont know why though!

jimmy77

Member +
probly a stupid question but wat are the benefits off these covers ? looks v nice btw mate love the colour :)

starlet666

Member +
The ladies flip over a gt or a glanza anytime.But i found that a gt attracts more attention...dont know why though!

it wasnt a gt that was painted in marble i had a nice big v8 family car ;) blinged out nice at the time HAHA nowadays though... it is well.. kinda a poor standard lol