Just been jumped by three guys

glanzanut

Lifer
well was out tonight, and three guys jumped my mate, i tried to pull them off him, and they all set on me. now im 17 stone and can handle myself but 2 of them held me down and the other gauged my eyes out. was in a&e and the doctor doesnt know if ill ever get the sight back in my right eye. i managed to knock out the guy who was gauging my eye but broke my hand in the process. gutted!!! who the hell actually tries to blind someone? totally devastated :(:freddy:

Member +
thats pretty shit mate, at least you must have got a good swing at him. peelers do much? or have you not got them involved?

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Did they get away or where they arrested?

Seriously what sort of person even thinks about trying to blind someone, even in a fight!

I really hope your ok lad, and I hope that guy gets whats coming to him.

corofin12345

Member +
i tell ya if some f**ker done that 2 me id tie him onto the back bumper of my car and make s**t of him.. scumbags... hopefully ur eye will be ok mate

lanxter

Member +
thats sick mate, any idea how you can find them? as if they have blinded you, they definately need catching up with and seriously hurting

why not get three of your mates nd hunt that wanker down thats bang out of order. eye for an eye, i wouldnt let that go. violance is not the answer but it helps lol. i feel for you man

scot-ish

Member +
was this in the toon bull?

who was it like?

hope u aint got a dogey eye from it, and you need to get that hand sorted mate, or its just gunna do it over and over again.

xxjack189

Member +
Man, that is so f****d up, those f*****s deserve to be f"""""g shot, i hate shit like this, i dont like even going out in the cities now cause theres so many dirty scumbags around, i really hope the damage isnt permanent dude, best of luck:(

Last edited:

simonleeds

Member +
hope your eye gets better mate but why wouldnt you get the police involved the next poor bastard might not get off as lightly (not that your injurys a small) what i mean is your obviously a pretty big bloke imagine if they got hold of someone soft . people like this should be shot and they would get a desent stretch in the nick for trying to gauge someones eyes out .

id just wanna do what i could to lock the fuckers up afterall it could of been someone close to you