andyv

Fresh Recruit
hey everyone im new here bought my first glanza today have a scooby aswell. the glanzas a bit of a project car at the moment hoping to get it into perfect running order gonna take a lot of work though.
thanks
Andy

corofin12345

Member +
hey everyone im new here bought my first glanza today have a scooby aswell. the glanzas a bit of a project car at the moment hoping to get it into perfect running order gonna take a lot of work though.
thanks
Andy

welcome along man..best of luck with your new toy..(excuse the pun)all you need and want 2 know will be here.. happy posting :)

Last edited:

andyv

Fresh Recruit
thanks lads you's prob know it it was built by a member here after he sold it the car fell into bad hands it needs a good bit of work now to get it sorted forged block cv joints wheel bearings proper boost managment etc bodywork is mint though. got a good deal on it could,nt turn it down with a spare engine also so i'll have to forge the spare and hope the one thats in it holds out till then. i done a bit of research before buying it so i know the trouble im letting myself in for it'll be worth it if i can get it running properly, time patience some experienced advice and hopefully not too much of my hard earned money should be able to sort it all out ;).

299182605.jpg

299182608.jpg

clarkytrd

Member +
Holy Jesus, is that a cruise kitted glanza??

that looks sweet mate, best of luck with it

where in ireland u from?

andyv

Fresh Recruit
welcome along man, was that glanza for sale in cork?

dunno mate i bought it in dublin its been through a few owners i think.

thanks mate yeah its cruise kitted the bodywork is really well done just have to sort the engine and suspension now. Im from meath not too far from couture auto so i'd say the car will be spendin quite a bit of time up there.

clarkytrd

Member +
Loving the fron end of your car dude!!..

Get some more pics up and keep us updated with it

Best of luck with it

John

Dan507

Member +
Thats pretty epic, is the car stock black?
I mean... in the pictures where the light hits it, it goes midnight purple, if ya get my drift? :confused: