Group Buy - Stg4 Competition Clutches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boab

Member +

GROUP BUY - I can offer Stage 4 competition clutches for £315 + Delivery. This is a one off and is open to the first 5 buyers only.

- Stage 4 Ceramic 6 Pad Sprung Clutch Kit

This cerametalic assembly, utilising and ultra high performance double spring, six rivet carriage is perfect for ease of gear transition with much higher than stock horsepower. This disk, complimented by a performance pressure plate, copes well with up to 250% increase in torque capacity.

These clutches are ideal for high horsepower applications and have been proven to hold over 280lb/ft and constant launching.

The 1620 Series Cermetallic clutch kit includes a performance pressure plate, a six puck high torque sprung disc with Ceramic buttons, all applicable bearings, and the appropriate alignment tool.

stg4clutch.png

Last edited:

clarkytrd

Member +
ClarkyTrd Maybe....

Will defo need one of these anyway so I might, depending on how many agree to group buy

Thanks Bob,

John

starlet666

Member +
im going to just add a quick post here.....

i am running a clutch very similar it was built to take roughly 300-350nm torque,
and i am having alot of trouble with the standard gearbox now at 260+hp (dunno exact figure as tyres were half bald and it kept spinning the wheels on the dyno at anything more than 24psi)

BUT

if u are running a high hp car these are the way to go and even though they sound like a beefy clutch to drive wth a really shit in traffic.... they are not, mine is almost as light as my stock clutch ever was and i know that when i let off the pedal im always going to have a clutch that bites (unless of course i manage to smash another gear)

Status
Not open for further replies.