##ep82 OVERALL WIRING DIAGRAMS ##

350ep70gr

Member +
For the last few weeks i was searching for those diagrams..wich showed up as next to no existand. So i made the dissision to make them from scratch for everyone by copying my loom.
I made the schematics as easy as possible so members who are not electrician can follow them aswell for trouble shooting a prob or whatever....
The first part reference the part of the loom from fuse box till head lights and till the plugs that pass to the inside of the car.
The rest will follow....;) soon..
Tell me what you think and if you like to have this info..:p
I used a free software called tinycad but export the diagrams as btmap for the photobucket.Has reduced the analysis tho...thats why are a bit mood.
If someone wants them in full analysis i will upload them on rapidshare.

Here you are:

EDIT: (Dub-Se7en) - all files zipped and hosted on TGTT Webspace here

01blueplug11pinmidlesection.png

02blueplug11pin.png

03horn.png

04white17pinplug2.png

05white17pinplug.png

06white17plug3.png

07white20pinplug2.png

08white20pinplugdownsectionpin1-5.png

09white20pinplugdownsectionpin6-11.png

10White20pinplug.png

11fusebox.png

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:

350ep70gr

Member +
maaate, some serious time been put into that, kudos man, rep that up

Thanks mate. yeap a lot of time consuming. When i start striping all the tape and so from the loom and put everything on the bench i had a major headake as i was looking at it. I was 50-50 to quit and go buy a new one and put it in as it was in the first place.
Then i convince myshelf to not giving up with this... And this is the result for everyone and me aswell. Now i can make a new loom from scratch and i can understand better how things works...
Not too clued about electricals and how this staff works.I can follow schematics but thats all for me. Hope i learn some staff as i am working on this.

Chris

Texx

Super Moderator
Brilliant Chris, well done mate. :rockon: I've copied your post into the helpful info section, you should be able to edit that post if you have anything extra you wish to add to it. :)

I'm still waiting for an answer about manuals for the EP7# and EP8#, but from what I've heard so far things are sounding promising, but unfortunately I don't know when. :(

Again, brilliant work Chris, you are a true credit to TGTT.

350ep70gr

Member +
Brilliant Chris, well done mate. :rockon: I've copied your post into the helpful info section, you should be able to edit that post if you have anything extra you wish to add to it. :)

I'm still waiting for an answer about manuals for the EP7# and EP8#, but from what I've heard so far things are sounding promising, but unfortunately I don't know when. :(

Again, brilliant work Chris, you are a true credit to TGTT.

Thanks for the kind comments terry. Of cource i have to add to this as this is only the 5% of the wiring of the car.
Also what i have post so far is drawed and then it is double checked for continuitity with a multimeter so it is ready to be used without dout.
Now i am working in the internall loom (the one behind the dash). I have 10-12 diagrams so far but havent checked them yet. As soon are checked i upload them.

P.s. I strongly recomend everyone who need to use this info to download the tinycad software and open the files with this program. Then you can focus to a photo and go as close as you wish and see all the details better or make your own changes.It is very friendly to the user..just few buttons and thats it.Nothing like autocad or so..:p. I download autocad electrical ,install it, but had so many features that i couldnt make anything...:p

brilliant help! well done chris. as durmz says, some real work gone into that
;) thanks mate! Now my name is in an other section aswell so dont complain any more. Please dont make a reference to the suspension section cause my knowlege to this are limited and have nothing to offer...:p (yet).;)
Just jocking!:beer:

Chris

malcolmgt

Member +
;) thanks mate! Now my name is in an other section aswell so dont complain any more. Please dont make a reference to the suspension section cause my knowlege to this are limited and have nothing to offer...:p (yet).;)
Just jocking!:beer:

Chris

Bodywork / Paint / Styling? hehe.

keep up the good work chris.

350ep70gr

Member +
Update 11/5/2010

Those are the drawings for the internal loom from the one side of the dash to the other. Missing the part close to the gear selector and the loom goes to the back lights,reverse light etc.! (i need some time..:p)

internalloombehindthedash1.png

internalloombehindthedash2.png

internalloombehindthedash3.png

internalloombehindthedash4.png

internalloombehindthedash5.png

internalloombehindthedash6.png

internalloombehindthedash7.png

internalloombehindthedash8.png

internalloombehindthedash9.png

internalloombehindthedash10.png

internalloombehindthedash11.png

internalloombehindthedash12.png

internalloombehindthedash13.png

internalloombehindthedash14.png

internalloombehindthedash15.png

internalloombehindthedash16.png

internalloombehindthedash17.png

internalloombehindthedash18.png

internalloombehindthedash19.png

internalloombehindthedash20.png

internalloombehindthedash21.png

internalloombehindthedash22.png

internalloombehindthedash23.png

internalloombehindthedash24.png

internalloombehindthedash25.png

internalloombehindthedash26.png

internalloombehindthedash27.png

internalloombehindthedash28.png

internalloombehindthedash29.png

internalloombehindthedash30.png

internalloombehindthedash31.png

internalloombehindthedash32.png

Chris

billybob

Untrusted Seller
great wok chris repped:)
question what color is the ignition wire so i can run my pump off when starting the car cheers

350ep70gr

Member +
excellent stuff chris:rockon:

Thanks mate!;)

great wok chris repped:)
question what color is the ignition wire so i can run my pump off when starting the car cheers

Last drawing (32) is the ignition switch plug. At least one wire should have 12v all the time regardless where is the key. For what you after you need to check with a multimeter and see wich other cable has power when key is turned to acc or on.(this is the one to conect your relay to)

chris

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
Chris ur a living legend!!

WIsh i could give u more rep.. but i gotta spread the love the forum is telling me before i can :haha:

This is awesome!
Well done mate!
Kon

-sgt-

Fresh Recruit
big thanx...

it would very helpfull to me, who's very newbie in automotive thing's...
just wonder, is thw diagrams would be same with my EP81 too..?