ecu

1. H

Plug and Play ECU 4EFTE

Looking for a PNP 4EFTE please.
  2. Frankieflowers

HI/LOW Boost wiring

Hi guys. I am trying to figure out why my 4efte Glanza V Hi Low Boost solenoid isn’t working. The solenoid works, but the ECU isn’t putting the VSV1 signal to ground to engage the solenoid. I am actually looking for the full manual in English because I have only a Russian version… if you check...
  3. N

Hks ecu

Hi guys does anyone know about the hks f con ecu ?
  4. W

EMS Stringer 4424 v4

Anyone Here Using EMS Stringer 4424 v4? how is the ecu, what are the advantages and disadvantages....
  5. W

Plug And Play ECU for TDO4

Is it safe to run plug and play ecus on Tdo4 Turbo with stock internals? (fuel/timing/boost/knock) no risk? is it giving more bhps same as ct9 for tdo4? any experiences
  6. W

Plug And Play ECUs

Looking for any kind of PNP ecus for starlet gt turbo 4efte (for 2 socket manual ecu harness), Access Blitz, Jam Racing, Mines, Toms, Buddy Club Black Box, Farina Racers, Ricoh, TOM's TECS, KS Rom, DORF-R, PAL Sports, SARD Analyse anything etc... if anyone have put a mail to zamhsbc@gmail.com...
  7. R

For sale Jam Racing Ecu

Im selling my Jam Racing Ecu for 4efte M/T 2 socket. Never been opened Seals are intact I'm asking $350 (USD) Pics to follow Send me a pm if interested
  8. R

LF: Jam Racing Ecu M/T for ep81 or ep82 (4e-fte engine)

I'm looking for Jam Racing Ecu, post or pm offers. Thanks!
  9. Spence10

Starlet bits

Hks fcd £40 UnichipQ £20 Titan Red Wheel Nutts 4 packs off 4.. £40
  10. Spence10

Gt turbo Ep82 parts winter collection build etc

All for a White gt *Toms Spoiler... *Mid spoiler.. *Oil temp/Pressure Prosport Gauges.. *Race spec Rocker Cover in great condition colour not preferred.. *Decent aftermarket Catch can.. *Aftermarket ecu..
  11. P

Ep91 Apexi Power FC, Hand Commander, Fc hakko cable, 3bar map sensor. Package deal!

Item For Sale: Ep91 Apexi Power FC, Hand Commander, 3bar map sensor. Item Condition & Description: Im not gonna bore you with and indepth description of what the unit can do. But the short end of the stick is, that its a plug and play fully programable ecu! The unit and all included...
  12. D

Emu Usb Driver!

From where can i download a usb driver for windows xp ?? Anyone can send it to me or something? Thanks
  13. D

Wanted : Emanage Ultimate with harness.

Wanted eMANAGE Ultimate to ship to malta :)
  14. S

Looking for a emanage blue or a mappable ECU

in need of a mappable ECU
  15. wildchild

WANTED: E-MANAGE Blue & injectors & MAP sensor

Looking for an e-manage blue with harness & either 300cc, 330cc or 340cc or similar capacity range injectors. Also on the lookout for a turbo MAP sensor (89420-10020 or 89661-10040) Need them posted to Sri Lanka. Pls let me know. Thanks in advance :)
  16. wildchild

Chassis number HELP!

Guys i bought a standard ep82 GT (conversion) and there seems to be a problem in the MAP sensor. I need a MAP sensor with the number 89661-10040 (MA5450) Since i couldnt find a used one i want to order a new one from the toyota dealer and for that i need the VIN or chassis number of an...
  17. Sheldon

Jam racing ep82 ecu plug and play

For sale: JAM RACING EP82 plug and play ECU Item Condition: good working order, works perfectly.. some cosmetic scratches etc, non will effect performance Price and price conditions: 500gbp + postage and fees Extra Info: plug and play ecu for the starlet gt turbo by JAM RACING, we all know...
  18. F

auto to manual conversion - car now wont start!? help :)

hi basicly i have a 1998 glanza v which i have just done a manual conversion to which i took the engine out to do as i had other parts to fit so was easier to take the engine completely out, basicly i have everything hooked back up now and i have bridged the wire from the big plug on the autobox...
  19. ryan_v

Apexi Power FC EP91

For sale:Apexi Power FC Item Condition: Used Price and price conditions: £590 Extra Info: Comes with ep91 loom and map sensor Pictures: Contact Details: PM Location: Carrickfergus Co Antrim N.Ireland Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Collection or post at buyers cost
  20. Pierros

Apexi Power FC + Commander

Apexi Power FC + Commander (ep91 or ep82) For sale: Apexi Power FC (Ap Engineering) + Commander Item Condition:Used working perfect, excellent condition Price and price conditions: 900euro (around 730pounds) + paypal fees + shipping Extra Info: Available for Glanza EP91 (also at same...