emanage

1. M

90-95 Toyota Starlet EP82 GREDDY Emanage Blue Plug and Play Harness

Hello mates! I'm planning to buy this part at ebay. 90-95 Toyota Starlet EP82 GREDDY Emanage Blue Plug and Play Harness But the seller is saying something about "The Ignition Control for the Emanage does not function natively for distributor base engines without a converter". Anyone have an...
  2. A

Emanage Blue Full KIT (BNIB)

soldFor sale: Emanage Blue, Ignition harness, Injector harness, Boost pressure sensor, Pressure sensor harness, Support tool. Item Condition: Brand new. In box. Still sealed Price and price conditions: £220 + Delivery Extra Info: Ordered it for my car. Never Fitted. Pictures: Contact...
  3. dark_knight

eManage Ultimate MAP Sensor

Does anyone have one available. It need not be new, so long as it's functional.
  4. D

Wanted : Emanage Ultimate with harness.

Wanted eMANAGE Ultimate to ship to malta :)
  5. J

Greddy Emanage + injectors needed

Hi guys. Just about to get some new toys for the car, but wanted to check first if anyone on here has a second hand EMB and or bigger injectors for sale? Cheers
  6. wildchild

WANTED: E-MANAGE Blue & injectors & MAP sensor

Looking for an e-manage blue with harness & either 300cc, 330cc or 340cc or similar capacity range injectors. Also on the lookout for a turbo MAP sensor (89420-10020 or 89661-10040) Need them posted to Sri Lanka. Pls let me know. Thanks in advance :)
  7. S

Few questions about Emanage Blue

Hi, my latest EP82 came with an Emanage Blue (and forged engine, TD04 - smoky and no boost, FMIC, FPR, exhaust, etc). First thing I did was rip off the broken TD04 and replace it with my TD05 kit at 1bar. AMAZING on boost, bit slow and some hesitation off boost. Finally got round to fitting my...
  8. E

Fao All Emange Blue And Ultimate Users, new forum to share tech info

hi there, this is to all the emanage users + anyone thats interested about the greddy emanage since the main forum went down well over a year ago ive taken the liberty of making a dedicated emanage forum for ulitimate and blue users. its littereally a few hours old with this forum im...
  9. B

Unused GReddy E-Manage Ultimate

For sale: Brand spankin' new GReddy E-Manage Ultimate Item Condition: Never used and in original packaging Price and price conditions: £450 ono posted Extra Info: Bought 4 months ago but decided against fitting it. Comes with CD. Pictures: Contact Details: PM, reply or email...
  10. Dave.

mohdparts.com (greddy software, info and more...) available again :)

Alright chaps, I was diggin about a few days ago for some emange software, and I knew that the old mohdparts.com website had it all - before it shut down. So I've used a few webarchive things before (to get the solutions to uni work from a year or two ago lol), and I thought I'd check if...
  11. Dave.

Emanage Blue to Emanage Gold how to?...

Click here for guide Found this PDF as I was trawling through the internet. What do you guys make of it?... Apparently, it is a step-by-step guide to converting an EMB to an EMG. Opinions?! Dave
  12. G

How to get lunch control to work on E-manage Ultimate. *

This is to put the lunch control thread together for the resolved area, this was achieved with the help of alot of people, thanks for everything. Ok this will be a short couple of screenshots showing the settings needed to get this to work. All of the info is from the The Official EMU Tuning...
  13. WallaceGlanza

Wiring Diagram for Emanage Blue with Injector and Ignition Harnesses - EP91

This is a wiring diagram I did for the emanage blue with the additional injector and ignition harnesses for the glanza manual ecu.... Cheers!:D