4efte

1. S

Need a hand to build my EP82

Hi, i’m a newbie i want to upgrade my 2E engine into 4EFTE would you recommend for me, the best combination for daily driver. But the car still fast for street race Engine Turbo : Intercooler : Intake : Header : Wastegate : Blow off : *need stutututu Fuel pump : Camshaft : Piston forged...
  2. C

Forged Build - Setup Guide

Hi, Im building a 4efte engine that im hoping to take down to high 9s- low 10's. I really want to get a quafe straight cut dogbox that I saw online (https://www.tuningdevelopments.uk/product/quaife-6speed-sequential-gearkit-c52-toyota-starlet-glanza-turbo/) and a fuel tech ecu. Can anyone...
  3. P

Help!! I just bought an ep82, I have some hoses that are clogged, my ep82 has no boost

please help, my ep82 has no boost, it has a hks valve, as you can see in the video I have several hoses that clogged them, the engine feels healthy, it has power, the relief valve blows but I don't have turbo boost, it takes turbo stock. check for vacuum leaks. video link...
  4. bender

What gaskets to buy when doing valve adjustment

I'm just wondering the gaskete I will need to he ordering when doing the valve adjustment on a 4efte, thanks
  5. S

DET 3 wiring diagram for 4EFTE

Hi All, can someone help me with the wiring of ECU master det 3 in fuel implant mode. The vehicle im trying to wire is a 94 starlet GT. thanks
  6. Frankieflowers

4efte SWAP in Corolla E11 4efe

Hi guys. i swapped the engine and there are issues to fix. Communication between dasboard and ECU/sensors like RPS signal, alternator doesn’charge, engine check light on. The car doesn’t start at first ignition. It need several cycles before it starts running. The problem happens only when you...
  7. K

5EFE TURBO BUILD ECU GLANZA VS GT

Hey there guys it s my first post on this forum so please be gentle . Building a 5efe with 4efte parts now i need an ecu and was wondering what you guys where using. The ep82 2 plug ecu or the ep91 3 plug ecu. And what s the difference immobilizers ? Thanks in advance
  8. N

Car wont Start in the morning.

Hello guys, i have a starlet GT ep82 4E to 4FTE Converted car. i installed the new engine recently. i cant get my car to start in the morning. my mechanic cant see the problem. oil pressure everything good. its need to circle the ignition to start in the morning and it barely starts and after...
  9. B

4EFTE Engine

Hi folks - I'm looking for a complete 4EFTE engine. I can collect if not too far, I'm based in Scotland, however if further I'd need it couriered - I can arrange courier etc. but would need it palletised. Cheers, Kev.
  10. R

For sale Jam Racing Ecu

Im selling my Jam Racing Ecu for 4efte M/T 2 socket. Never been opened Seals are intact I'm asking $350 (USD) Pics to follow Send me a pm if interested
  11. Padders_GT

Hi-Torq MLS 1.4mm Head Gasket

Brand New Hi-Torq MLS Performance Head Gasket £45 Application: Toyota Starlet GT Turbo EP82 / Toyota Glanza EP91 Engine: 1.3 Turbo 4E-FTE / 4EFTE Thickness: 1.4 mm Product Code: 100160 Taken from their website; Hi-Torq MLS performance head gaskets are at the forefront of sealing...
  12. R

LF: Jam Racing Ecu M/T for ep81 or ep82 (4e-fte engine)

I'm looking for Jam Racing Ecu, post or pm offers. Thanks!
  13. M

90-95 Toyota Starlet EP82 GREDDY Emanage Blue Plug and Play Harness

Hello mates! I'm planning to buy this part at ebay. 90-95 Toyota Starlet EP82 GREDDY Emanage Blue Plug and Play Harness But the seller is saying something about "The Ignition Control for the Emanage does not function natively for distributor base engines without a converter". Anyone have an...
  14. P

best timing to run

Gidday all, just fired up a new motor in my ep82 with td04 on 10psi combo. Just wondering what's the best timing, I've set it on the 10 mark and runs sweet without missing but got a big event coming up and want it on song.
  15. Arnold

Splitfire HT leads in Blue + Distributor cap

For sale: Splitfire HT leads & King lead in blue + distributor cap Item Condition: Used Price and price conditions: £50 posted Extra Info: 8.8mm in size I believe. Removed from a working Glanza with a 4EFTE engine. Pictures: Contact Details: PM me or email trance_dj @ hotmail.com...
  16. wildchild

Wanted OEM 4EFTE single Piston & Rod + Thermostat housing

As above im looking for a used oem 4efte single piston and con rod as well as a thermostat housing (swirl pot) and an oil filter housing. Need it posted to 20060, Kandy, Sri Lanka. Pls let me know as im in a bit of a hurry. Thanks for your time.
  17. Bullet00th

4EFTE engine

For sale: EP82 engine Item Condition: Used but perfect condition Price and price conditions: £495 Extra Info: This engine is currently fitted to my Toyota Corolla. The engine conversion was carried out by Tuning Developments. Decided to break the car due to money problems and buying...
  18. wildchild

4EFTE Oil Filter housing & Extra bolt wanted

Hi guys. I need a 4EFTE oil filter housing with center bolt and an extra bolt & a water swirl pot (Thermostat housing). Need them posted to Sri Lanka. Pls let me know price & postage. Thanks. Regards Shehan.
  19. wildchild

Help! Sera 4EFTE swap engine misfiring

Hi. I swapped in a 4efte to my sera. was running the 5EFE earlier. Im temporarily running the stock wire harness, stock alternator, stock distributor and stock ecu. the turbo outlet is not connected to the intake mani. its just open and i have connected the stock TB hose to the air cleaner box...
  20. P

4efte with GT28R

Hi Team, am using a GT28R on my 4efte. have installed all supporting mods. a few main listed below. oil cooler Walbro 255Lph DMC 450 (Black) VAFC 2 RRFPR exedy stage 2 clutch and pressure plate HKS BOV FMIC Engine internals are all stock. Currently m running 1bar of boost with...