S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Engine parts and turbo kits parts please mate and anything else I will need wood be so good then I can't start gettin stuff I can't wait lol
    Ya mate I am search Alex templar ya I will mate I want to see wot it goes up to first if you can't find me wots your name
    oThat's wood be sound mate ya or am I the richest lol that's wot I want to get about 300 that wood be so so good to get that bhp ya if you could do a list wood be so good I can't wait to start get stuff did you put the td05 on first then go forge or do it all at the same time mate I got to look at your car soon
    I want to go td05 but they it was really laggy but if you find it good I stick with it lol you could write a list down for me could you of wot I need I wood rather spend 400 than a 1000 lol I got to get a forged engine first I got to save for then get the other bits but if I can get the bits I need first it wood be good and when I do,do it wood you be able to give me a hand to do it all o is it there a bit of money arant they the hks and the blue how much bhp is it ment to be now lol
    Nice mate how much did your td05 cost you and where did yet get it fitted to mate or do it your self I got to get some money up together first lol wot ecu you goin to get
    I not don't nutin yet saving up to go td04 so got to get bits for that first someone got a td05 for sale glanza on pistonhead I think its someone on here from bristol
    wot are you tryin to do to yours go bigger turbo
    I wood go mate but I can't tonite and plus me car don't come out the garage till Wednesday hatein it lol
    I wish I wood of heard about it earlier tho
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…