Re-Circ bung?!

HENRY 8TH

Member +
Has anyone got any info where I can get a bung and what size to cover where the recirc valve sits on top of the solid air intake pipe? I've got a bov and going to buy a breather for the rocker cover...Are there any pros/cons to be aware of with removing it.
Thanks

Jay

Admin
Cusco, blitz and others made fancy alloy versions but I've seen quite a few people make their own out of plastic/perspex.

Even seen 50p coins glued in place.

You can leave the stock recirc valve in place until you get something sorted. Just disconnect the vacuum line and it'll stay closed.

HENRY 8TH

Member +
I just left my factory valve in place until I got a filter relocate kit :)
Yeah relocation is on the list but not for a while. Will need to delete the A/C first.
Hopefully getting wheels refurbed next week then I'll fit my new slashplates... then I need recommendations on coilovers for road use.. wife's gonna kill me with the amount I
Spending

SKINY

Lifer
Don't tell her then lool I'd be 6 foot under by now :D all the kit is really is a 90 silicone and a 90 alloy pipe, cheap enough :)

TylerGlanza

Member +
How come your arc bov has a flange and a little trumpet on it? all the ones ive see just have a round piece on them with arc wrote on.

Theres a few variants, im not too sure on the differences though. I would like to have picked one up with the adapter to fit the standard intake but it seemed impossible. I actually have another which is also different.3A88BCFB-3E23-4B03-9784-3B6E66E5E5BB.jpeg

pc18

North West England Area Rep.
Thats weird ive never seen that one either lol. I dont why they made so many slightly different versions. I will get pics of mine and compare them.