Differences between Ep82 and Ep91 wiring looms

Johnoglanza

Member +
Hi all, I'm looking to renew my wiring loom, it is a 96spec ep91 glanza and I will be relying on the ep82 wiring manual on the forum here, made by mearcat to understand the wiring on my car. I am wondering what are the loom differences that I should know between the two models.
Thanks.

Jay

Admin
The pin outs for each ECU is the best place to start but as far as the stuff I can remember, the Throttle position sensor is variable on the EP91, the coolant temp sensor has an extra wire, and the actual physical loom for the Glanza has two different varations too.

I've attached the pinouts that Dubseven uploaded a while back for reference.

Attachments

• ecus_4E-FTE.pdf
    785.2 KB · Views: 47

Johnoglanza

Member +
Thank you for the ecu pinouts that's perfect, it will help a lot for the engine bay. By any chance is there any pinouts for the interior gauges and interior fusebox for the cabin. Thanks.

Johnoglanza

Member +
That's brilliant, thanks for searching for the links.
This will help a lot in understanding the glanza's wiring.

Reactions: Jay

Frankieflowers

Member +
The pin outs for each ECU is the best place to start but as far as the stuff I can remember, the Throttle position sensor is variable on the EP91, the coolant temp sensor has an extra wire, and the actual physical loom for the Glanza has two different varations too.

I've attached the pinouts that Dubseven uploaded a while back for reference.
Hey @Jay! How are you? I started to organize the swap and as the 4EFTE comes from a ep91 with AC, I am looking for the electric diagrams with the pictures of the connectors to be able to prepare the work before pulling out the 4EFE from the Corolla. My mechanic asked me to look for it because he will not risk unplugging anything until he knows where every connector goes. I found the EP81 diagrams that @mearcat made. It’s perfect but it’s not for the ep91. can you please help me find the same one for the ep91?

Antish

Member +
I swap from 4efe to 4efte and need to change my cluster but the wiring is different. I need the wiring diagram to swap cluster. Any help please

Frankieflowers

Member +
I swap from 4efe to 4efte and need to change my cluster but the wiring is different. I need the wiring diagram to swap cluster. Any help please
Hi. I swapped from 4efe to 4efte pmon a Corolla E11. Cannot help you with the Starlet cluster swap. Someone else might be able to help. @Jay do you have a Starlet GT PR glanza V cluster diagram for our friend?

Jay

Admin
Try this mate, I haven't verified all pins personally but any I've checked have been right.

Attachments

• cluster pinouts glanza.pdf
    763.9 KB · Views: 30