Looking for Glanza Sump and Rocker Cover

Thomas T

Member +
Hey Guys/Girls,

I'm looking for a 4EFTE (Glanza Version) rocker cover and sump in good condition. Paint doesn't matter.

If you have it, I want to send it to RW Developments for an10 fittings to the rocker cover and baffled sump.

Hopefully one of you guys/girls can help me

Kind regards, Thomas

SKINY

Lifer
Hi Thomas, Glanza sump sat here packed up ready to post :) previous buyer let me down, how does 40 quid posted sound ?

TylerGlanza

Member +
Hey Guys/Girls,

I'm looking for a 4EFTE (Glanza Version) rocker cover and sump in good condition. Paint doesn't matter.

If you have it, I want to send it to RW Developments for an10 fittings to the rocker cover and baffled sump.

Hopefully one of you guys/girls can help me

Kind regards, Thomas
I have a bare 4efte rocker cover here I would look to sell as its taking up space. Was vapour blasted so looks brand new, pm me if interested

with regards to the sump, you may want to check it to make sure it matches what you currently have on...i somehow think they are 2 different types of 4efte sumps and matching strainers----may be that is something Jay or someone else can weigh in on

SKINY

Lifer
with regards to the sump, you may want to check it to make sure it matches what you currently have on...i somehow think they are 2 different types of 4efte sumps and matching strainers----may be that is something Jay or someone else can weigh in on
Correct bro, glanza and GT sumps are a bit off a different shape, the GT is slightly narrower at the pan :)

Correct bro, glanza and GT sumps are a bit off a different shape, the GT is slightly narrower at the pan :)
i recall running into some issues with my exhaust touching the sump when i installed a different engine/sump---i had to revert to the original sump/strainer to clear the exhaust...so its possible the underside/shape/curvature is different as well