1994 EP82 steering wheel and front seats.

Douze

Member +
Hello, im planning to buy an oem steering wheel for my 1994 ep82, what are the things i should look for regarding whether it will fit or not? It currently has a momo steering wheel.

The previous owner also changed the front seats and i wish to revert back to oem. The current rails have been customised to fit those new seats. Any idea how do i know how to buy correct seats together with the rails please?

dac69er

Super Moderator
With the steering wheel, as long as nothing has been butchered it should go straight on and work no problem.

Same with the seats. 99% of stock seats for sale will have the standard rails still on so as long as they haven't been modified to fit another car, they should bolt straight in too.

If you are unsure, post up pics on here and someone will be able to advise :)

Reactions: Jay

Douze

Member +
This steering wheel comes from ep91 glanza (the vendor saying so), will it fit perfectly?

Attachments

• received_866810960672487.jpeg
    received_866810960672487.jpeg
    60.2 KB · Views: 2
  • received_589890048959610.jpeg
    received_589890048959610.jpeg
    57.1 KB · Views: 1

SKINY

Lifer
Yea that would be a straight fit buddy :)
What seats have you got in currently, the OEM GT seats are excellent compared to the Glanzas

Douze

Member +
Yea that would be a straight fit buddy :)
What seats have you got in currently, the OEM GT seats are excellent compared to the Glanzas
Great!, i currently have aftermarket bucket seats, the previous owner picked those.