Wanted, GT glow badge Perspex panel.

Jay

Admin
I don't have that clear one available but if someone wants to use this as a template for the perspex let me know?

Attachments

• 20211201_180305.jpg
    20211201_180305.jpg
    285.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 20211201_180255.jpg
    20211201_180255.jpg
    264.4 KB · Views: 9

RoyalDutchie

Member +
I'm planning making a rep for these, but haven't got the glowbadge yet. If it isn't concave and nearly the same as the badge Jay shows it can be done without much struggles. Making a rep of the part Jay has posted shouldn't be hard but going to take some time. Rep than functions as a replacement for existing badges.

Complete unit for replacement would be ideal, but not possible yet for now.

Last edited:
I'm planning making a rep for these, but haven't got the glowbadge yet. If it isn't concave and nearly the same as the badge Jay shows it can be done without much struggles. Making a rep of the part Jay has posted shouldn't be hard but going to take some time. Rep than functions as a replacement for existing badges.

Complete unit for replacement would be idle , but not possible yet for now.
sounds good to me :), sounds like to do a complete unit, the rear casing would be 3d printed, like my current one is, and then a new perspex cover would fit onto it,253845228_1698378670366358_8595331792913565450_n.jpg

Last edited:
and i softly whisper from across the room "1994/1995 trunk replacement".... to the surprising cheers from the crowd above :D :cool:

i couldn't resist saying it...please don't ban me :D

but more seriously, the 3d printed parts do seem like a feasible option at this point...especially if these can be done from a decent material

alternatively, similar to the fibreglass process, is it possible to make a mould, but use plastic instead?

and i softly whisper from across the room "1994/1995 trunk replacement".... to the surprising cheers from the crowd above :D :cool:

i couldn't resist saying it...please don't ban me :D

but more seriously, the 3d printed parts do seem like a feasible option at this point...especially if these can be done from a decent material

alternatively, similar to the fibreglass process, is it possible to make a mould, but use plastic instead?
very possible, assuming the person who gets it made can supply the Oem lens, i have one spare, and ill attempt to find ways to get this done. in any material i can.