Killamats
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hay keith,

i was advised to ask you if you could sort me out with a set of ross racing piston rings 74.5mm,

im in contact with ross racing and they asked for the job number of the pistons but i dont have that and im waiting reply from them,, if they cant sort me out would you be able to??

thanks ger,,
    Hi Keith,

I'm looking for some help with the turbo upgrade I have on my 4efte.

I'm running an ep91 with a Garrett GT28 turbo .42 a/r.

Since, I'm in Islamabad, Pakistan - It's such a pain to find / source parts here. I actually need oil and water lines for the turbo.

Will you be able to help me out with it? I would appreciate if I can get the cost, etc and also if shipping to Pakistan will be possible or not.
    hello mate i seen one of your old posts i am after a zisco manifold for a ct9 are u able to help me cheers bud
    hello. i race a turbo starlet on rallies in jamaica and heard about you sequetial shifter. could you please give me some info S i may be interested in purchasing. rally jamaica is first weekend of dec and i would like to try one. there are many othher racers out here for drags and circuit that may je interested also.

thanks
    thomas hall
    rally jamaica 2010 2wd champion
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…