3. B

Hello from Yorkshire

Sorted he has them il PM the contact details
  4. B

Hello from Yorkshire

Thanks some cracking threads on here should of signed up years ago
  5. B

Some track fun

I had one of these for a while I lowered it took the pre cats out it was a absolute riot to drive for the money
  6. B

Hello from Yorkshire

On another note I went to a toyota breakers in Bradford today and there was 3 GT turbos breaking one looked complete if its of any help to anyone
  7. B

Hello from Yorkshire

yeah think there is about 130 ish on roads I'd imagine some of them will be glanza rep's aswell and not all have the sought after tte remus exhaust some pics of new parts totally agree with you if I can replace with a rust free part it's going on than quarter panel is oem aswell and a new...
  8. B

Hello from Yorkshire

One recently was recently up for 2.5k ads not up anymore so presume it sold
  9. B

Hello from Yorkshire

Thanks for the welcome, this isn't a half arsed effort it's having a fair bit of bodywork more than it actually needs to be honest
  10. B

Hello from Yorkshire

iv ive tried my best although with other projects it took the back burner at times rust on the sills creeping in but booked in to be sorted with replacements ive already bought love the GT seats
  11. B

Hello from Yorkshire

Hi everyone new to this site not even been a lurker currently over on ukso as mines not a GT although i have gt seats in her ................My SRthe first car i bought ive owned since year 2000ish (im now 39) going through a major restoration i signed up here as eventually when all the...