Search results

1. SKINY

New house :)

Need a 52mm core drill bit to fit the pipe, the sds chisel is a bit to violent but am I fuck paying 35£ for a bit to drill 2 holes lol
  2. SKINY

Wanted EP82 passanger window motor.

Yea grease o'clock but sparingly, silicone spray is pretty decent too on the rails :)
  3. SKINY

That's the New frame fitted and sealed on the front with silicone, will be filling the rear gap with foam, should keep the rain from trickling through :) Few weeks back I lifted the vynil floor and it was all soaked and mouldy from getting wet, didn't realise it had gone right through it, 3.5M...
  4. SKINY

No worries, Jay fitted either a camry or Mr2 in my GT when I got it and 1st went down to his with it, nearly sure that was the 1st of many parts lool If you have a scrappy near you just take the bucked moter with you for comparison Some will have different plugs but you just cut them and swap...
  5. SKINY

Various Toyota models use the same moter, camry mr2 celica etc
  6. SKINY

ID Wire / Sensor

Mine had broken the plug at some point before me and its just an ordinary spade connector on it :)
  7. SKINY

Steering wheel boss GT turbo

I have 1 in the garage brand new, WhatsApp me on 07925751247 will send pics see if it suits, no use to me
  8. SKINY

EP82 CABIN FILTER LOCATION

I replaced the AC box section with a section from a Non AC car Bud, loads of pics of it in my build thread To block the 2 holes in the rubber I used a couple of 2 penny coins and silicon :)
  9. SKINY

Code 31 issues

Yea that's Try Jay or djr imports
  10. SKINY

Meet Blu

Snuggle buddies Belle near the same height now lol, paws just as big, probably 12KG now lol Mate has a Bully XL X American Pit Bull 7 months and it's 45KG and an absolute baby, must get a few pics she's a beautiful girl
  11. SKINY

Drift Masters European Championship

Anyone watch Mondello over the weekend ? The Northern Smoke Machine VS The Machine in the Final and what a Final it was with Duane driving with 1 hand and actually holding the car in gear for the run
  12. SKINY

New frame made earlier for the garage side door, just needs stained then paint then fitted :)
  13. SKINY

EP82 CABIN FILTER LOCATION

Yea I was miffed at that myself when I had the boxes out years ago doing the AC delete LoL Just another Toyota thing lmao On the plus side, this information saves you changing it :) You could knock something up with some sponge up the hole where it leads into the blower box, it is just about...
  14. SKINY

Tachometer Capacitors Fried

Normally some kind of mark on them ? Yea that looks well fooked, obviously you will need to clean the board and all the tracks up too, maybe find a few damaged tracks, see this a lot these days with old Toyota electrical stuff, gt-fours are notorious these days for faulty ECUs and it's pretty...
  15. SKINY

Well deserved

Just landed in Shity Northern Ireland :( :( Get in, fridge broken, washing machine won't open ffs This generation coming through will fuck the place up, 2 cunts with a levels in the house and a computer nerd couldn't work out the fridge switch on the wall had been knocked off, Normally has a...
  16. SKINY

Well deserved

Some adventures the last 2 Days :) Really handy having the car here, driving here is dead on when you get used to the way the junctions and roundabouts work, basically you just go whatever the fuck way want and indicators are optional lmfao
  17. SKINY

Mk3 steering wheel

Think Tyler has an arc intercooler spare now hmm
  18. SKINY

Well deserved

Loads of pics and videos on my Instagram @therealslim.skiny Message me on here if you don't follow me because I have enough arseholes in my actual life.......... :)
  19. SKINY

Well deserved

20. SKINY

Well deserved

Drove to Masca before lunch, what a beautiful wee place right up in the mountains, 1st inhabitants in 1700 and something i think. spent half an hour driving about Torviscas area where we stay as I know it well to get used to a LHD car, Drove LHD trucks for 18 years so soon felt comfortable...