2. H_D

Standard or aftermarket panhard rod measurments

I paid abt £110 for a cusco delivered from rhd japan
  3. H_D

Rear caliper rebuild?

Pmd
  4. H_D

Rear caliper rebuild?

Btw if anyone has any seized rear calipers for sale or need some rebuilt please let me know
  5. H_D

Rear caliper rebuild?

Best advice i can give is not to keep the handbrake on especially when its cold outside. If my car is being parked up for a long period of time i keep it in gear rather then keeping the handbrake on
  6. H_D

Rear caliper rebuild?

I have rebuilt at least 30+ pairs. Sometimes its simple sometimes its a ballache. It really depends on how badly they are seized
  7. H_D

Ep91 hks exhaust question

Does anyone the long the flexi pipe is on a HKS high power silent exhaust for an EP91. mines got stretched and ripped apart on a hump
  8. H_D

Fishing

Been fishing for just over 12 years. Started off going to private carp lakes where you also find breem and rudd, also do a fair bit of sea fishing around holyhead and an torquay.
  9. H_D

Stock TMIC cover

How much posted to leicester Jay?
  10. H_D

Stock TMIC cover

Looking for a stock TMIC cover please PM me Thanks
  11. H_D

Covid 19

Im sure brake cleaner will kill bacteria but probably ruin your hands
  12. H_D

Ep91 TRD wishbone bushes

Purchased these new years ago and never used them as i ended up fitting an anti lift kit instead. Any idea on what they might be worth and would anyone know if they would fit an ep82?
  13. H_D

Time to leave the fold maybe?

i really need a practical car, ideally a 5 door with the fun factor as I don't want to daily the V anymore, looks like I'm going to be on the hunt for an evo 7-9
  14. H_D

Time to leave the fold maybe?

I was so close to buying a caldina until i found out they dont have a manual gearbox option.
  15. H_D

Merry Xmas TGTT

Merry Christmas to my starlet family. Santas got me 29psi of boost
  16. H_D

Non car related Drunken Ebaying

I purchased a bore scope for abt £8 that connects directly to my phone and it even has a light on the end of it. Best drunken purchase i ever made
  17. H_D

Windscreen Washer Pump

Part number is 85310 20170 Discontinued from toyota and not the same as EP91. Looks like some are available in japland approx £70 all in
  18. H_D

Windscreen Washer Pump

The n/a ones are also the same iirc