Search results

1. B

Boost spike/creep?

Sorry to bring this topic up again but can you tell me all the switch positions in the pfc f-con with this rom? Just checking if everything is as it's supposed to. Thanks
  2. B

hks pfc f-con

Hi can anyone give me a hand how to plug a hks fcd to a hks pfc f-con? Thanks!
  3. B

Boost spike/creep?

Yes that's the rom I have inside the unit. Still don't know why they send the unit with that 3bar map sensor if the stock one remain as the default setting...
  4. B

Boost spike/creep?

What do you mean to adjust the actuator more softly? I've adjusted it yesterday to 0,7 bar and now creeps to 1 bar which has not triggered fuel cut yet. My hks actuator is brand new, just bought it one month ago...
  5. B

Boost spike/creep?

Thanks for bringing that up. I remember at the time I installed the hks pfc f-con I had to use both for the engine to work properly... maybe I did something wrong? Would appreciate your info on this. I'm using both at the moment.
  6. B

Boost spike/creep?

I've now set the pressure to 0,7 bar but still creeps to 1 bar... Until now no fuel cut but less power... :(
  7. B

Boost spike/creep?

My mechanic is a bit skeptical about this procedure but I believe more in you guys as you are the ones who know mostly everything there is to know about this engine.
  8. B

Boost spike/creep?

Hi guys! Hope I'm doing this in the right topic... So my problem is the following: I have a 4efte engine with stock ecu and ct9, I have conic air filter, I have toyosports fmic and decat, full stainless steel exhaust system made by a friend, blitz bov, hks adjustable actuator and hks pfc...
  9. B

WTB 4efte pistons

Hello! Has anyone got 4efte stock pistons for sale? Thanks in advance guys!
  10. B

Problems!!

Thanks for the reply but I've cleaned the codes and no errors came this time...
  11. B

Problems!!

I believe it might be the same problem mate... a LOT of oil being spilled...
  12. B

Problems!!

I've talked to my mechanic and he said the third piston or rings have failed and everything should be rectified aswell. By the end of the day or monday he's going to tell me what's the problem for sure. Is it worth to repair it or would be a better deal just to buy a new engine?
  13. B

Problems!!

Hi guys! Since yesterday that my car started putting out smoke from the breather, some oil been spilled also from there. Did a diagnostic check and gave me errors 31, 34 and 52. Please help me don't know what to do... :(
  14. B

Breaking high spec glanza

PM'd.... waiting for reply. ;)
  15. B

Hi everyone!

The speedo cable is working fine (it is a mechanical one), but there is no wire sending signal to the ecu... Is it really necessary? The car just seems fine to me... Another thing... is it normal that this engine uses so much gas?? 40 liters 98 octane gasoline -> 250 kms...... it's way more...
  16. B

Hi everyone!

Thanks guys!! Right now everything seems ok but i'm getting error 42 in the diagnostic... can anybody tell me what does it mean??
  17. B

Hi everyone!

Hi again guys! Didn't know in which section to make the question so posted here... sorry. Well right now I have my engine working but have a few problems. First, I think it's overfueling because it puts out a bit of black smoke. Second, when trying to rev it up too sudden it backfires. If I try...
  18. B

Hi everyone!

Thanks! I've been searching everything in the forum and I think I have all the info I need... just need to make the magic now! ;) The main problem I have now is the engine loom that came with my 4efte is not from there... it's missing like 5 cables on each ECU connector...
  19. B

Hi everyone!

Thanks!
  20. B

Hi everyone!

Thank you!