Search results

1. SKINY

Blow off valve vacuum hoses

If it's a pressure reading for the controller you want just put a T piece into the dump valve line, that's the way I have mine set up :)
  2. SKINY

Time to leave the fold maybe?

3. SKINY

Need Kind help to Install AC unit on Glanza 5EFTE setup

Hey Apu, as Jay said a quick message to sacha will confirm if your kit is a/c friendly or not :) Tyres, I was running 195/50/15 and they rubbed the rear, swapped to a 45 series tyre and it solved the issue, could have done with an adjustable panhard rod too
  4. SKINY

Car wont Start in the morning.

How is your battery condition ? Also are all your earth leads all connected and good ? Have you any fault codes
  5. SKINY

Wanted: A few ep82 interior bit's.

DJR imports on Instagram have these bud
  6. SKINY

Covid 19

Makes perfect sense like :rolleyes: your not getting through my door if you dont live here dgaf what time off year it is, xmas is shit anyway :D
  7. SKINY

Wiper Arms

Someone bought a set off these lately, cant mind where I seen it tho. Try Trevor or Paul at TCB Toyota tell them I sent ya :) done a lot off buisness with them when i had the celicas
  8. SKINY

Wiper Arms

They look pretty similar but the drivers side GT is different at the base where the hinge is bud
  9. SKINY

Wiper Arms

I can see what a Yaris 1 looks like tomorrow after work bud, lashing now or I'd nip out lol
  10. SKINY

Ep82 GT CALIPER BOLT SET.

Ouch
  11. SKINY

The grills on the speakers normally pop out east enough for cleaning :) very retro now, I've a set outa mine tucked away, 4 way speakers they are too :cool:
  12. SKINY

Ignition barrel, auto to manual swap

Caldina is the same bud, it's a Toyota thing :)
  13. SKINY

WTB - Standalone ECU For EP82

So what's the story with the after sales ? Maybe the ECU is faulty I know a lot off them had to go back. Have they just left you out in the dark bud ?
  14. SKINY

Ep82 GT CALIPER BOLT SET.

Yea Toyota bud, probably a few quid each :)
  15. SKINY

I'm a good old fashioned wooden bat man, it's the East Belfast in me :D :D :D
  16. SKINY

Rab's Return

I thought he was back fs lol must msg him
  17. SKINY

Set the caldina mag and a bat aside for me please bro :)
  18. SKINY

WTB - Standalone ECU For EP82

Yea I was watching them aswell as we have a very local tuner for them ?
  19. SKINY

Do Corolla Levin discs/rotors fit Glanza Calipers

Wonder will the GT calipers fit the Yaris now............. :D
  20. SKINY

Do Corolla Levin discs/rotors fit Glanza Calipers

Seen it mentioned somewhere Yaris discs fit, if I've a chance over the weekend I will measure the set I've here :)