Search results

1. DudFunk

Hey Jay, could you forward on the updated wiring PDF Mearcat made recently when you get the...

Hey Jay, could you forward on the updated wiring PDF Mearcat made recently when you get the chance?Cheers buddy
  2. DudFunk

EP82 Wiring/Connector ID's. There is a PDF available!

This document is a thing of beauty, thank you so much for taking the time and putting in the effort to make this and making it freely available to the community!
  3. DudFunk

Greystar

From the limited research I have done it seems to be quite similar with a more textured finish, I'll buy a can and see what it does to some junk metal over the winter before committing Some job on that 5e somehow I think you will find the heart to get them done :D
  4. DudFunk

Greystar

Looks like it came from a time capsule in those pictures, unreal! Did you ever do any undersealing on the GT's? I followed in your steps and Bilt Hamber'ed the hell out of the cavities but while asking about underseal a local body guy has recommended I try Bully Liner, its a rubber based...
  5. DudFunk

Boxes from Japan - Pics thread

Some nice stuff Jay, very jealous of the GT Badge nice find!
  6. DudFunk

Post a pic of your car as it sits right now.

Will do Jay, ordering some new headlight mounts, and the rubber seals/drains for the rear. I have brand new center console mounts and a box full of clips for panels and looms :D Im going to order some type of waxoil today and get a lend of a sprayer and fill the sills also going to sand down the...
  7. DudFunk

Some photos from the TGTT Archive

I knew you wouldn't disappoint :p thanks!
  8. DudFunk

Some photos from the TGTT Archive

Have you any pictures of a Squarelamp GT in Advance/Limited colours with a mk1 bumper?or any dark two tone mk1's ;)
  9. DudFunk

Well these arrived today, they fit good cheers Jay :cool:
  10. DudFunk

Sent a message to the seller, will buy a set and test the fitment thanks Jay
  11. DudFunk

Jay will you order me some door strikers covers next time you are bringing in another box? :p;):cool: https://auctions.yahoo.co.jp/closedsearch/closedsearch/トヨタ ドアストライカーカバー/0/
  12. DudFunk

Greystar

Your taking the cover off for me next time man :cool::cool:
  13. DudFunk

Online EPC - Part numbers ahoy!

good site, I have been using it along with https://www.oemsupplier.eu to buy brake rebuild kits and bearings, longer wait time then the dealer options but a good bit cheaper then the prices I was quoted :)
  14. DudFunk

Engine mount strengthening

I have heard it is the top engine mount that is the worst culprit for the rattles? I think I will give them a punt see what kind of quality the rubbers are etc but please let me know what you think of JD's bushes I cant think of any one with better "drivers seat intuition" in an EP then you Jay!
  15. DudFunk

Engine mount strengthening

Anyone ever try engine mounts from Alibaba etc?I was thinking of giving them a try before going for 50 shore 2-part poly. I just don't want my teeth to be shaking while sitting at traffic lights :)
  16. DudFunk

Recommended tuning books/resources

Also very useful thanks Ryan I would still like physical copies though nothing beats having a book to reference IMO but thanks again mate ill definitely be taking a look and bookmark it :rockon:
  17. DudFunk

Recommended tuning books/resources

Thanks for the update and mini review I ordered both the 4 cylinder engine and cylinder head books off Amazon Ill have to get the camshaft one soon they most certainly look exactly like I was looking for! Very good idea Colin now all I need to do is find someone that wont mind me hanging...
  18. DudFunk

glanza tb2810 1bar

Thats very good to know Colin thanks for the info!
  19. DudFunk

glanza tb2810 1bar

What about all the Jamaicans running stupidly high power and boost through completely standard blocks? I can find quite a few that are well,well over 220bhp(some closer to 300+ completely stock block) and seemed to last just fine from what I can find.... Search around this site plenty of...