Search results

1. Frankieflowers

4efe or 4afe box + 4efte in a Corolla E11?

The engine is a ST205. Don't know the year.
  2. Frankieflowers

LOL I know...you’re right. But the feeling to drift like those Russian guys on Youtube is crazy! My mechanic found a ae115 for €1950 and a 3sgte for €2400. This engine in early can cost €9000. It’s without gearbox but it has a Turbo, ECU and Intercooler. 115k Km. Compression test is great. Do...
  3. Frankieflowers

I noticed. 120% higher than Starlet parts. I found a GT Four for £3500/4000
  4. Frankieflowers

Here I am with a crazy idea. 4efte swap matched to 4efe gearbox in a Corolla vs 4efte (my default project) or 3sgte swap matched to a 7afe 4WD gearbox/tranny. I found a rare Corolla 4WD that has been sold only on the Swiss and Australian market for 2000 euros ish. I spoke to a guy in Germany...
  5. Frankieflowers

New hood Japan style!
  6. Frankieflowers

[Rally] Mauritius national championship 2013

I will check out the website. Let me know if you know a guy who did the job so I can rely on some information before telling my friend. He doesn’t speak English so I’m trying to help him.
  7. Frankieflowers

Thank you for the information. You mean that the wheel will be is is the same? The engine will need custom mounds. When the engine is positioned, the rear transmission will have to be fit. It would be nice to speak to someone who did it to have the details. So far My friend has on hold the 3sgte...
  8. Frankieflowers

4EFTE Build Pics

The clutch costs £1500! What about the radiator? Nice work!
  9. Frankieflowers

Hey guys. I was wondering what the procedure to change the 4EFTE timing belt is? does the valve cover have to come off or can it be done only operating on the side of the engine? Thanks
  10. Frankieflowers

Do they have the st185 AWD with full chassis conversion? I heard from WRC people that it crazy expensive. How can you help?
  11. Frankieflowers

Only to put the complete engine and the AWD transmission with shock absorbers and wheels? For the engine, ECU and AWD transmission price is about $1600 which cannot be more that €3000 including shipment and taxes. Front and rear axles are missing together with arm stabilizers, hubs and cradle...
  12. Frankieflowers

So we see these cars done but nobody wants to do them? A conversion like that with body kot could be sold for at least 20k. I believe...worth trying?
  13. Frankieflowers

I've seen it on there Facebook group. Amazing. I don't think that those who sell are willing to help tho.
  14. Frankieflowers

Hi. I found a 3sgte engine with AWD transmission. A friend of mine was thinking to start a Corolla E11 WRC replica project and he want to find the missing parts to get chassis right and wheels on get the swap done and work on the body kit. He would keep the internal semi-original for the moment...
  15. Frankieflowers

I was told before. Will do. Thanks
  16. Frankieflowers

I completely agree but unfortunately I don’t have the budget to spend extra €2000 for a rebuilt 4EFTE. TUNING DEVELOPMENTS sell it for €2350 but all the other parts are missing and I need the whole kit. The engine I am buying ran 88,000 km. I know the risk I am taking but I cannot buy the parts...
  17. Frankieflowers

I know I just answered my friend here that has his point but the costs will be too high to turbo charge my engine because it’s too old and...we’ve been through this already. Regarding the intercooler pipes, I hear what you’re saying and I’ll work on the geometry of the pipes as soon as I get...
  18. Frankieflowers

I partially agree with you because for what I have learned so far about turbo charging the 4EFE, The pieces to buy and adapt would make it cost much more than the 4EFDE swap. If I have to spend so much money I would rather buy a new car. Most of you guys talk like we all have a shop in our home...
  19. Frankieflowers

What engine are you talking about? Hope nothing electric.
  20. Frankieflowers

Thank you. I want to know what to do with the ep91.