Search results

1. Djaniero

Emanage Software Drivers

Quick update. I tried a windows 7 laptop earlier, install version 2.30 and it seems to communuicating now...software goes from offline to online when I turn the ignition on. However I can't seem to figure out what parameters need to be reset to get the car to fire up?
  2. Djaniero

Leak In Passenger Foot-well

Sorry lads, I've amended my post. The damp is on the drivers side. There was some damp on the passenger side also, but it seems like my old matrix was leaking. @Jay its funny you mention the servo bulkhead, as it seems to be a common fault in the corsas also. How did you manage to reseal it...
  3. Djaniero

Emanage Software Drivers

I will try the windows xp laptop in a ladt attempt. If that doesnt work I will be asking for a refund as I assume the unit isnt working.
  4. Djaniero

True. I fitted a new door last year, and adjusted it a couple of times. But like you said if it was the door, I assume water would be coming in, from the top, not from the bottom. All the rubber bungs are in tact underneath the carpet also. Was hoping to have a chilled weekend. Nope back to...
  5. Djaniero

No worries... I thought i was on to solving the issue for minute then lol. I m thinking it maybe the door seal.
  6. Djaniero

Tell me about it. I thought all of the above was on the passenger side?
  7. Djaniero

Thanks, will do. its quite strange as it seems to be coming from that corner, but i didnt see any water/damp coming from the windscreen or anywhere when i had the dash out recently. Always something with these cars:rolleyes::D
  8. Djaniero

Guys, while replacing my heater matrix, I noticed the carpet in the passenger side foot well was damp. I lifted the carpet to have a closer look and there seems to be water coming in from somewhere. I put a towel down thens ome rice grains to absorb the moisture out of the carpet etc, but the...
  9. Djaniero

Emanage Software Drivers

You were absolutely right. I connected it to the car earlier and as you said it was still appearing offline, and i couldn't export the changes to the ecu. Apologies for the horizontal view. A friend of mine has a windows XP laptop, so I will try it with that next. I wanted to try the...
  10. Djaniero

GT Heater Issue

Thanks lads. @SKINY - Yeah theres some metal contacts inside the servo which sit on circuit board. So I'm guessing the grease on the plastic cogs, got on the board and may have caused it to stop working again.:) @glanzadude - She still tests me at times for sure, but glad I stuck at it and...
  11. Djaniero

GT Heater Issue

Update. Starting to look like a car again. Heater matrix, dash, loom etc back in, fresh coolant and bled the system. All seems to be working fine now. I stripped the servo damper down again and realised I had packed it with a bit too much grease. Assume thats ehy it stopped working again. In...
  12. Djaniero

Emanage Software Drivers

Man, this is easy compared to the heater servo and matrix job I did recently lol.
  13. Djaniero

Emanage Software Drivers

I'm the same. I know basics and enjoy the learning aspect of things, but for actual tuning, I leave to the pros. Yes I have tried 2 cables so far. I assume they are communicating as, when I made changes and hit apply, it asked me if I wanted to save the file or export it to the emu :-)
  14. Djaniero

Emanage Software Drivers

Ah ok. I selected the 4efte engine code. Do I need to change the injector size to 295cc also. I am guessing its working as when I hit apply it was asking me whether I wanted to save the file or export it to the greddy ecu?
  15. Djaniero

Emanage Software Drivers

I tried 2.30 first. I still get the error message but pressed ok then got through to the following screens. On the bottom right, the software still says OFFLINE. Does this mean its still not connecting?
  16. Djaniero

Emanage Software Drivers

Thankyou very much. I will try them now :cool:
  17. Djaniero

Emanage Software Drivers

I used this version off their site. I think its version 2.33 https://en.trust-power.com/products/electronics/greddy-e-manage-ultimate/ I'm hoping an earlier version of the software will solve my issue.
  18. Djaniero

Emanage Software Drivers

Yes its listed there once its connected via the usb cable
  19. Djaniero

Emanage Software Drivers

Do you happen to have an older version of the software? I have had a search online, but can't seem to find one anywhere.
  20. Djaniero

Wiring/Fitting Boost Controller

Thanks for the info guys. Much appreciated. @SKINY I will double check the back of mine. Not too sure if its the same on the Profec 2? @Fizturbo Thanks man. Yeah I replied to you. Gutted, just as I bought the Greddy, the GFB comes up for sale FFS lool.