1. SKINY

Judder

90 quid to bleed brakes holy feck :eek: Some spec bud
  2. SKINY

Covid 19

Dont worry I haven't fell over :p
  3. SKINY

Some track fun

The slicker the quicker :p looks a good job too, what was your weapon off choice ?
  4. SKINY

Con artist

I will impregnate your fish
  5. SKINY

Netflix

Last Kingdom is awesome, still have the last series of Game of Thrones to watch too, seen it in tesco ages ago but no paying 25quid lol Does anybody know any decent "builds" for the Firestick ?
  6. SKINY

Master G

When you think your cars quick :oops: hit the limiter, couldn't escape lol wtf I remember seeing that now doing the trophy runs:cool: we think we have sleepers Jay :rolleyes:
  7. SKINY

Netflix

I have finished the last series of Power :oops: I didn't see that coming but I did :oops: Watched a load off US court trials that went wrong and the world's toughest jails :eek: Starting watching White lines last night and just about to start episode 7 lol Better Call Saul I've maybe 3 seasons...
  8. SKINY

Time to leave the fold maybe?

Evos are overpriced for what they are because off the hype tho :cool: Evo wagon 10K Caldina 5K :D
  9. SKINY

Master G

Why did I think you where on about a jeep ‍♂️
  10. SKINY

Master G

Audis are shitheaps mine put a rod through the block. If you do tho get an 04 A4 coz I've loads off parts lol
  11. SKINY

Rally Starlets

Class bro, some nice sideways shots in there :cool:
  12. SKINY

Covid 19

In for an hour to make sure everything starts and runs for Monday morning :)
  13. SKINY

Ct12 as an upgrade of the CT9

CT9 hybrid would do, I know a local lad got 230hp from one :)
  14. SKINY

4efte manual

I downloaded the email attachment on he tablet just then it's there anytime bud :)
  15. SKINY

4efte manual

Works for me bro
  16. SKINY

Oil catch can

Can't see them bud My pcv valve vents to atmosphere down a pipe down the side off the block to behind the gearbag, inlet pipe blocked off
  17. SKINY

4efte manual

Thanks James
  18. SKINY

Covid 19

I see on Instagram UK mainland Toyota dealerships are starting to open again, was past Toyota Dundonald yesterday and still shut tho, I've a rad cap to lift and a few bits need ordered grrrrrr :mad:
  19. SKINY

Oil catch can

There's loads on eBay buddy, mine cost me 20 quid and came with 2 different fitting sizes and hoses and a bracket. The hoses where shit and had to buy better ones but was able to make the bracket work OK. The 1 I had had a level on the side to see how much was in it and a drain valve with hose
  20. SKINY

Morning all. I'm a returning noobie

Welcome back Henry :) most old Toyotas suffered from these corroding, not to sure if you can still get them, I chiselled what was left off mine just. Wanted ad maybe get a set