Search results

1. Calum122

What is the going rate?

My brother gets that apparently with his Starlet. People always knocking on the door asking how much for it o_O
  2. Calum122

Hello everyone!

Yeah, I had someone chop my bumper which annoyed me to be fair. I was really lucky to get an unchopped bumper for my car. But that's got to be a rarity these days. So some custom 3D Printed? Fibre Glassed fab work may be the way to go for you. Personally I like to OEM bumper. Love the Mk1...
  3. Calum122

What is the going rate?

Damn, I sold a pair of good wings for like £45 for the pair this time last year. Crazy money people want!
  4. Calum122

Hello everyone!

SUPER CLEAN! MegaJealous!
  5. Calum122

Anti-Lift Kit

I have made a mental note, DO NOT REMOVE ARMS as it's likely to damaged the nuts on the chassis. Yeah GT is DEAD in a unit somewhere gathering dust :'(
  6. Calum122

Uk Starlet making good numbers on stock 4e

Isn't Matt's EP an Import?
  7. Calum122

Anti-Lift Kit

I did the Anti-Lift Kit on my GT It was hard work a I recall!
  8. Calum122

Boxes from Japan - Pics thread

@Jay Are you finding that the shipping costs are astronomical atm? I looked at importing some livesport wings for my GT and the price of shipping was more than the artefact! Mental.
  9. Calum122

Welcome

Welcome
  10. Calum122

Boxes from Japan - Pics thread

Some nice bits there Jay.
  11. Calum122

Sard fpr issues, is it fake?!

@Button 8 years too late but cool. The chap never reported an issue when owning the car so moot point whether it's fake or not now.
  12. Calum122

Where Have You Mounted Yours?

Only the "Premier" edition of the EP3s had Recaros.
  13. Calum122

You know it. Nah I did make a custom screen for a computer that I put in there. Just using a Raspberry Pi so I could play Video Games etc. But technology has moved on so much now. I just have a cheap Pioneer head unit now And it just comes with a phone holder. So you can use your phone as...
  14. Calum122

I don't smoke, so repurposed the bottom tray for guages. Similar story in my MX5 turbo, but valid point, I never look at it when I'm driving. It's mainly to aid with diagnostics.
  15. Calum122

Glow Panel on FB Group

Banging, I got a set of knackered Teins on my Starlet. I was going to skip them, sounds like they could be worth some Dough! o_O
  16. Calum122

Toolbox corner

I fancy going to SGS Engineering for one of their toolchests. It's on my To Buy list. But if I'm honest, I don't do much spanner work these days, just can't be bothered. If it's broke, it tends to just sit there broken.
  17. Calum122

Hey am new... owning a gt been rebuilding it...any one know the part number for the engine coolant sensor...I suspect it for hot starting trouble

It's not the answer/asking of questions. It's the fact people don't take the time to introduce themselves. They just expect people to answer questions. I run my own forum to which I answers the same questions day in day out. So I see it all the time.
  18. Calum122

What do you need to make 200hp on a 4efte.

https://www.ukstarletowners.com/articles.html/tuning-4efte/
  19. Calum122

Hey am new... owning a gt been rebuilding it...any one know the part number for the engine coolant sensor...I suspect it for hot starting trouble

I swear Jay you're a saint You're not their personal mechanic. They just expect help and don't even introduce themselves. I would just ignore these types of posts as they are just so rude IMO. I like to help people where I can, but it's got to be a bit of give and take. Contribute to the...
  20. Calum122

Ep82 GT CALIPER BOLT SET.

They are an M9 Thread, so you tell me where you can get an M9 from :o! So yes, Toyota it is I'm afraid :/ So don't worry about the price, it is what it is.