Search results

1. JamesG_GlanzaV

4efte manual

Sent it over chaps, if anybody else is wanting a copy in future pm me with your email and ill send you one.
  2. JamesG_GlanzaV

What Fuel are you using

I use shell v power in the glanza and just regular 95 in my daily yaris t sport. I do like the bp reward points system, shell only seem to do it as a mobile app instead of a rewards card.
  3. JamesG_GlanzaV

CT9 2.5" Downpipe

Ive heard that j performance have stopped trading now skiny. I think mine is a braced gravity one, seems to be holding up well so far. WEPR is probably best bet though.
  4. JamesG_GlanzaV

What do you need to make 200hp on a 4efte.

Hi buddy, welcome to the forum. There is a good guide for 200bhp on the other forum. Worth a read https://www.ukstarletowners.com/articles.html/tuning-4efte/stage-1-200bhp-stock-engine-amp-stock-turbo-r35/
  5. JamesG_GlanzaV

Standard oil filter wrench socket size

Ive got one of these, makes the job so much easier. Its 65mm internal diameter and 14 flute :).
  6. JamesG_GlanzaV

Cat for EP82

Gotta be worth £40/£50 surely? Only good for MOT/NCT purposes mind.
  7. JamesG_GlanzaV

Cat for EP82

Seen this on ebay https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/313154302754, don't know if it's any good to you. Looks like the studs to bolt it up to the exhaust are broken.
  8. JamesG_GlanzaV

Boxes from Japan - Pics thread

Nice shipment of japanese goodies there Jay, Loving those brochures.
  9. JamesG_GlanzaV

Camlifter seems to have damage along the edges

Yeah I thought that might be the case, didn't really want to touch mine for that reason lol. I might end up looking at a breather set up with a catch can for mine in the future.
  10. JamesG_GlanzaV

Looks good mate, how hard was it to remove the broken pieces of pcv valve? did you not have to remove the baffle plate?
  11. JamesG_GlanzaV

haha yes mate. Hopefully getting a replacement manifold soon. Worried about the restriction in the stock one, I also swapped out my spark plug seals and rocker cover gasket recently:p.
  12. JamesG_GlanzaV

Ah okay fair enough. Mine dont seem to have them thats all, my car has done 150000kms. Perhaps some are worse than others.
  13. JamesG_GlanzaV

Looks quite strange that bud. How many km's has the engine covered? dont see why they would wear on the edges like that though.
  14. JamesG_GlanzaV

Starlet Turbo Manuals

I have some japanese starlet manuals that I got a while back off a guy on one of the facebook groups, thourght id post them up on here so people can view/download them as there is quite a lot of good information. I have one for the Engine aswell but it is too big to upload, all copyrights belong...
  15. JamesG_GlanzaV

4efte manual

Same here jay the one i have is 20mb and it wont let upload, impressive collection of paperback manuals there. Seems to big too upload but will happily send it if you would like a copy:)
  16. JamesG_GlanzaV

4efte manual

Yeah sure, send us your email in a pm and I'll send it over
  17. JamesG_GlanzaV

4efte manual

I have a 4efte manual lads translated aswell, will send it over by email or whatsapp if you want :)
  18. JamesG_GlanzaV

Win - T-Shirt and Stickers - Win

Heres mine
  19. JamesG_GlanzaV

New to the forum, My Glanza V

Thanks people :) really pleased with how clean the car is for 23 year old! same age as me haha. The underneath especially, just shows how the salt on uk roads can destroy cars over time. Feel free to check out my build thread...
  20. JamesG_GlanzaV

New to the forum, My Glanza V

Thanks lads good too see forum still active, Will get a build thread up as ive done quite a bit of work allready. Im planning to keep the ct9 for now and see how i get on, going to do the supporting mods including manifold, exhaust, actuator, boost gauge, front mount intercooler etc. Then i am...