Search results

1. SKINY

Ebay seller

He has a few gt bits for sale, nothing interesting tho fslool :)
  2. SKINY

Front Caliper Rebuild kit

Yea handy job bud, the retainer clip can be a nuisance at times tho. How I normally do them, Loosen both caliper bolts and remove the bottom 1. Lift caliper up clear then tighten the top up again so they are "in the air" . Pump the pedal now 1 pump at a time and check the pistons each time, if 1...
  3. SKINY

Ep82 what set up you recommend for street use

Depends how much power you want My GT is ct9, fmic, short route air filter, decat into 3" straight through modified Nur spec system, hi/lo boost solenoid removed and running a Profec controller Before the fmic and nur spec it dynoed at 142.2 hp, going by other similar setups local to me on the...
  4. SKINY

do all starlet turbos ep82 and ep91 have same lambda sensor

Yea it pops and bangs when your thrashing it on :) they are mapped a bit rich by Toyota as are all there turbo cars
  5. SKINY

do all starlet turbos ep82 and ep91 have same lambda sensor

Mine was never connected in 2 years driving :)
  6. SKINY

Brochure and memorabilia collection

I have the hyper rev starlet mag featuring Jay's quadlight :) and He got me a caldina broucher too
  7. SKINY

4efe or 4afe box + 4efte in a Corolla E11?

Your doing this in the bench Frankie are you? Can line it up by eye then if the engine is out :)
  8. SKINY

New guy rebuilding my ep91 that I imported in 2008 an it’s sat since 2014

Hard to find cheap starlets here now for parts, I'm looking a NA rear axl a while now :( would buy a whole car but cant find any
  9. SKINY

Spark plugs

Yea the iridiums for the Caldina should do at least 40k from gt-four experience :) pricey enough from Toyota at 9 pound a go but my other gt-four was 17 a go lol
  10. SKINY

Spark plugs

Fiesta rs turbo plugs I use, cant mind the number but they where recommend. Oil and filter every summer or 5000K on all the cars :)
  11. SKINY

I swear by a bit of brush shaft and tape if needs be :)
  12. SKINY

New guy rebuilding my ep91 that I imported in 2008 an it’s sat since 2014

Welcome along :) sounds like a right project ahead, sills, fiesta sills I've seen folks use to great effect, have 1 here for my GT when it goes for it
  13. SKINY

Hello!

Welcome along :) yea keep us posted if you decide to buy
  14. SKINY

4efte corolla (ae100) - Driveshafts Question. Pls help

Yea 2 different inner teeth pitches on them bud, discovered that when I went to order a pair, need it out to count I was told :)
  15. SKINY

E82 slider

Welcome along Dale :) Yea that's some turn round so far
  16. SKINY

Paul woods at woodsports would be worth getting in touch with Frankie, he does all sorts of Toyota engine swaps and makes custom looms, he has done a few for mates here, 2zz swap into a mk1 mr2 plug and play loom was 400£
  17. SKINY

E82 slider

Some lad on that other forum bought this
  18. SKINY

e11 1zz swap

Paul at woodsport is the Man to talk too about that, his site is full of crazy swaps :)
  19. SKINY

Code 14 - Ignitor

Ah yes just reading down this, tell Frankie :)