Search results

1. Jay

1996 Glanza V Breaking

First breaker in a while.. This 1996 Glanza V has had a very hard life, the shell is in poor condition so it's on the chopping block. If someone really wants the shell at the end let me know. Engine, bumpers, tailgate and gearbox all gone so far. As per usual, if anyone sees anything they...
  2. Jay

Flip side - What's the BEST thing you've done to a car

Just for balance with the other thread, what has been the most entertaining thing you've done on your car? The race breaker sticker was hilarious fun for me: Broke a few hearts with that :p
  3. Jay

JDM Bottle opener

Brought a few of these genuine Japanese bottle openers in to share the JDM goodness. For once a purchase that you will find useful! £5 a piece, shipping will probably be the same again on top but can throw them in with other items or combine shipping to save some ££ New old stock :
  4. Jay

GR Yaris

The more I see the more I like, seems first impressions are good:
  5. Jay

NGK Power Cable set - New

Brought a few of these in for resale. Suit clip-type 4EFTE applications, and really freshen up the engine bay. Brand new in box, all four leads plus king lead and include clips. Personal note - one thing that lets them down is the clips, I would retain your current clips to keep the wires...
  6. Jay

Trust Greddy Oil Filter - 4E, 5E, 3S, 1AZ, 1ZZ, 7A, etc

Brought a few of these into stock as an alternative to the genuine Toyota unit. Genuine stock from Japan. Double pleat construction with good filtration apparently. No hassles on the cars I've used them on. Suits a lot of Toyota engines - 4EFE, 4EFTE, 5EFE, 5EFHE, 3SGE, 3SFE, 3SGTE, 1ZZ...
  7. Jay

Cusco Panhard Rod - New

I usually stick to supplying the local crew with this sort of thing but I've yet to find a home for this one. Brand new in box, unfitted with zero miles on it. £145 all in, shipping available at buyers expense. Perfect way to get the rear axle back in some sort of line after...
  8. Jay

Japanese Bottle Opener

Item description: Finally something totally useful, very rare to find these outside of Japan. Its as old as the hills so has a nice rusty patina (yes I used rusty and nice together). Price : £16 posted inside the UK.
  9. Jay

Rescueman 3

New old stock Rescueman 3 Description: I've a few of these on the shelf now, if anyone hasn't added one to their cabin yet just let me know. No point paying inflated ebay prices, shop TGTT. Price: £40 Delivery: £7 recorded within the UK, can ship elsewhere on request.
  10. Jay

EP82 Fuel Filler pipe

In need of a fuel filler pipe from an EP82 GT. One that is intact and solid please, not looking anything too rusty, especially on the smaller relief pipe. PM me if you have one, or two, or even three.
  11. Jay

Genuine Snow Chain set

You don't get these cropping up in this condition too often.. A full set, come with original box, fittings and instructions. Designed for the stock range of wheels so would suit a collector for display purposes but equally able to get you up that snow covered hill. £75 plus postage to TGTT...
  12. Jay

Passenger Side Square Lamp EP82

Have a headlamp available from a 1993 GT. Bit of yellowing along the top of the lense but otherwise seems in decent condition. Might help someone out of a hole. £70 plus post to TGTT members, hopefully pics can show condition :
  13. Jay

Toyota 2000GT Cigarette Box

Not having much joy on eBay so reckoned I could list it here too. These boxes were given out by Toyota Japan to certain customers to promote the models of the era. I've a small collection of them here which are too good not to display. Very rare item in the UK, imported myself from Japan...
  14. Jay

Genuine Toyota Numberplate Surrounds

I've a few of these knocking about the garage and seeing as eBay is a tough sell thought I'd list them here too. Brought in from the Japanese auctions by myself, suit a 6" x 13" japanese sized numberplate, perfect finishing touch to a JDM exterior. Rocking a set myself: Used...
  15. Jay

When you see it..

16. Jay

Rally Starlets

Was looking info on EP71 brakes and happened upon this site: http://tech-racingcars.wikidot.com/toyota-starlet-ep81#toc3 Which then got me reading about rallying results and this article: http://iceal.wikidot.com/toyota-starlet-ep81 Nice to see that Greece has been racing them for years and...
  17. Jay

7A-FE engine

Just a quick ask, could everyone check down the back of their sofa and such like for a 1.8 engine from a Celica, Carina, or Avenny please? Cheers, Jay
  18. Jay

Some Toyota bulletins

Was doing some digging on the Japanese Toyota site and found release notes on a few models folks might find interesting: https://global.toyota/en/detail/7913298?_ga=2.67041069.221240772.1588328374-686346395.1588328374...
  19. Jay

Some track fun

Don't ask how but I've ended up sharing a cheap track project wagon with our Phil (TypeMR.com) 1. Buy the cheapest shitbox you can 2. Drive it till you break it or it breaks you 3. Haven't got this far just yet! Two days done and it's been hilarious craic so far. Cue the pics...
  20. Jay

Interesting Blitz auction

Spotted this which looks interesting: https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/f328415024 Product Details ☆ BLITZ ACCESS 333R / Blitz Access 333R ☆ Computer CPU rewrite set ☆ [Search] Tuning shop ☆ It is a data rewriting set for Blitz access computers. At the time, it was a product...