Search results

1. SKINY

Blitz bov and pipe

Posting for Ian as the big twat has lost his login Blitz pipe and dump valve, Northern Ireland based can post 180£ Also rear Glanza Varis bumper 400£ can post also but collection preferred on it Give me a shout folks
  2. SKINY

New house :)

3. SKINY

Whats in your loft

Clearing out and packing up the loft and came across a Scalextric set I bought when Mason was a toddler, maybe 14 years ago now, used once then stashed and forgot about lol Gonna get it setup later and race Danielle for "favours" ;) Found a RC helicopter too about 700mm long fuck knows where...
  4. SKINY

Profec A optional hi boost button

Long shot but I'm looking the option button that plugs into the interaction socket on the rear of the controller Jay could you post a pic of yours bud, or you could always sell me yours.......... :)
  5. SKINY

Thanks Tim :)

Thanks for the fast post and excellent communication buddy :) Guage is in what I would say brand new condition, you would swear it had never been in a car :)
  6. SKINY

New Work Wagon

New Truck arrived in Wednesday lunchtime and I've commissioned it Thursday Tea time(10am) Komatsu HD465-8OE :) 45 Ton empty 65 Ton capacity but has Greedy boards fitted so it will hold 80 Ton. No speed limiter on this 1 so it will do 40mph at 125 Ton given the room to do so. 7 forward gears 1...
  7. SKINY

Toolbox corner

Treated myself to a Halfrauds tool chest today as I badly need organizing in the tool department :D 165£ but 130 with the trade card :cool: lined the drawers and base with some lino floor I had spare coz why not lol
  8. SKINY

What Fuel are you using

I've used BP Ultimate for as long as I can remember in all my Jap stuff, never bothered with it in the dailys, always been the cheapest in the town that's not a supermarket. Had to fill the cars last night so instead of the Yaris getting cheap stuff I fed it some BP Regular 95, may aswell get...
  9. SKINY

Gummy rings is there a cure

Obviously the cure is open it up and change them lol But, is there anything else that you can do ? An additive or anything Was sat for maybe an hour earlier and had the occasional puff, nothing major like Puff the magic dragon on the like lol After compression test(in my thread) it's down the...
  10. SKINY

Realistic parts prices

Cant help but notice the starlet tax is still a thing :rolleyes: 2 engines, 1000 and 1500 £ Quadlights not in the best shape 350 £ sold Glowpanel and mk1 lights sold 500£ Anyone else spy anything scandalous lately or took a mauling for parts ? Think my dearest purchase was the wepr kit at 85 £...
  11. SKINY

Profec controller bracket

Just in the off chance that anyone has 1 lying about lol Can make 1 easy enough but a genuine 1 would be great :)
  12. SKINY

Yaris parts

Breaking my Yaris so if anyone needs anything give me a shout on here or 07925751247
  13. SKINY

Unusual pets

Anyone else keep unusual pets :) Meet Sonic, 4 month old Albino African pygmy hedgehog :cool:
  14. SKINY

Fishing

Anyone else into Fishing? I've literally just started 2 weeks ago lol. Bought a set from home bargains for 7 quid, decent wee kit for the price, next day Casey's boyfriends Dad gave me all his old gear, 2x 4M rods 1x 6FT 1x 4FT and a box off tackle lol Have caught nothing yet :(
  15. SKINY

Greddy Profec A wiring loom wanted

As above folks, what have you got stashed away ?? The loom that runs between the head unit and the solenoid :) Full systems would be considered too
  16. SKINY

Netflix

Well folks what's everyone watching ? Some pretty good shows I've watched lately, Ozarks The last Kingdom Knightfall Peaky blinders Cardboard Gansters
  17. SKINY

Black gt Bangor road Ards

Missus spotted it on Sunday heading in the Bangor direction ?? Cant think off any black ones local apart from yourself Jay
  18. SKINY

Factory gt intercooler

Factory GT intercooler in good useable condition, came off my GT 45 quid posted UK/NI might have brackets and plastic cover, will include these when I find them Pics to follow
  19. SKINY

Standard intake S pipe

Standard intake S pipe from the air filter to the turbo intake pipe for sale in perfect working condition, 20 quid posted UK/NI Pics to follow
  20. SKINY

Standard intake pipes

Have 2 off the standard intake pipes from the turbo back too the plastic S bend for sale, 1 is perfect condition 25 quid posted UK/NI The other one the wee nipple near the dump valve is missing so 20 quid posted Pics to follow