Search results

1. G

Starlet Glanza/GT genuine fog lights €180

yeah, a price would be ideal and are you willing to ship internationally?
  2. G

Issues after installing HKS actuator

I'm having trouble understanding how changing spark plugs could have solved a boost issue but I'm glad your set up is working now :cool:
  3. G

Covid 19

it certainly has been an interesting time globally policy wise based on the news reports
  4. G

LSD Identify

https://www.tercelreference.com/tercel_info/component_library/drivetrain_components.html#front%20differentials internal and absolutely no noise
  5. G

LSD Identify

i have a helical trd unit...from the looks of it, i've always wondered if its the exact same unit as in the some toyota 4age levin brz/corolla gt/bz wagons/etc
  6. G

New house :)

i see you have quite the job ahead, but it will all come together in the end. and i also spotted some gym equipment...so here's some workout inspiration for you..i'm sure Jay can give you a lending hand if needed with the weights :D
  7. G

Post your engine failure!

was this an ep91 4efte or ep82 4efte engine?
  8. G

Ep82

well that's as good a reason as any... :D
  9. G

Ep82

I previously owned a mk2 ep82...and somehow I preferred that bumper over the earlier mk1 bumper,,, however several people seemed to like the mk1 bumper and round light conversion as the ultimate "look"--similar to Idris
  10. G

Ep82

i was wondering why it looked a bit odd to me... :)
  11. G

New house :)

congrats,,,I hope you and the family enjoy it......make it a home :cool:
  12. G

Valve gasket leak

at this early stage, i'd check the turbo back housing for any oil residue---the turbo may be leaking out on the exhaust side can you remove the downpipe section where it joins the turbo housing and take a look?
  13. G

Valve gasket leak

based on that picture,,it looks as if it has the 16 valve stem seals you need (8 intake and 8 exhaust) check the kit you have properly first before you order anything----you may already have them in your possession can you provide any answers for this ? """"does your car smoke constantly...or...
  14. G

Valve gasket leak

does your car smoke constantly...or only at idle........ or only when you start up on mornings (long periods being parked)??? i agree with Jay, the overhaul kit usually works out better in the long run now, i strongly suggest you use genuine/OEM Toyota parts for these things (headgasket, valve...
  15. G

air maf sensor

i was referring to the scoop on top of the bonnet,,,i see you have one in place...so you are covered
  16. G

air maf sensor

it seems you have cut the bonnet and used some mesh where the intercooler is? do you have some kind of "scoop" or external air guide/feed to the intercooler? i was wondering if this current set up will cause the engine to see higher than normal air intake temps while driving, if there is no...
  17. G

air maf sensor

glad to hear your got it sorted out
  18. G

Covid 19

hope you feel better soon plus Jay's exorcism is sure to work wonders
  19. G

air maf sensor

i'm not sure on the code 42..i don't fancy electronics....but as a suggestion check both the mechanical side and electrical side of vss connection...there may be some discrepancy between the signal for your corolla cluster vs the ep91 cluster
  20. G

air maf sensor

yeah, that part number cross references with my car (as stated before it was originally an AT EP91 I converted to manual, but kept the AT ecu).