Search results

1. M

Mk1 glowpanel

I have found 2 now so I can stop searching. How ever there is a guy on Facebook selling one and he is only wanting £800 for it as he assures me he sold his last 2 for that hahahaha. Just incase anyone else wants one I can send you in his direction. Pretty sure he's full of shit though
  2. M

Used parts pricing

I should state the 98 spec front bumper with lip is uncut. Still has number plate mounts etc. One on ebay without lip hacked to bits for 250. Surely this one worth 450??
  3. M

Used parts pricing

Engine is big spec. Times that by 30 and il consider it haha
  4. M

Used parts pricing

I have just picked up a 98/99 spec forged glanza. I am going to be breaking it as the arches are gone. I would appreciate help with any pricing of parts as its gts I normally deal with Genuine 98 spec bumper with lip Genuine rear bumper with lip 98 spec lights Brand new front lights Glanza...
  5. M

Mk1 glowpanel

As title, I have found one and have one on route from Japan. Though no harm on trying to find one in the UK still. Please only pm me if you want to sell, iv had one guy offer me one then turn down my offer as he thinks it's worth about a grand, rip off merchant. Anyhow, PM only please. Cash...
  6. M

98 spec front bumper or aftermarket

I will have a heap of face-lift bits for sale soon. Uncut bumper with optional lip. 98 spec rear lights. Brand new front lights. Rear bumper with optional lip. Side skirts etc
  7. M

Mark 1 front bumper

As title, will probably import one as il be unlikely to get one on here but il put the add up anyway. I need a complete front bumper for a mk1 gt turbo. Uncut preferably. Cash waiting. Again PM ONLY if you have one please pm me, I can't be bothered with battling with another member over a...
  8. M

Mk1 GT

I'm planning on selling or breaking the mk1 now due to the work needed to get it road worthy. Some young monkey butchered the roof trying to take the sunroof out. Also hacked away the front with what looks like a spoon so that he could fit quad lamps. So I'm getting rid to get my mk3 back to...
  9. M

Mk1 parts/optionals/interior/mk1/2 headlight panel

I’m the opposite mate I converted both my quad lamps to squares. Any chance you can send me his name on insta? Might work out cheaper than ordering from Japan. Having said that though there are people who buy and import parts from japan and get them taken over in a container so it works out...
  10. M

Yeah thanks for that helpful info mate I can import parts from Japan with no issues I just thought I’d try uk first
  11. M

After pretty much anything for a mk1 gt. already have glowpanel lined up. I need a front bumper lights and grill desperately. Also if anyone has a scrap mk1/2 shell I need the panel where the light adjusters go into as someone has butchered my mk1 to fit quad lamps at some stage. PLEASE pm me...
  12. M

Mk1 GT

I have a set of mk1 rear lights if any use. Il need to check condition but they are defiantly useable. Would be willing to swap for other mk1 parts also