Search results

1. Djaniero

Condensation inside car

Can you still buy the door rubber seals or have they been discontinued? I’m on it….I drive around with some the “Asda specials” cheap dehumidifiers already bro lol
  2. Djaniero

Condensation inside car

Its funny you mention that Fiz...there is always a build up of moisture on the drivers side inner door too. Definitely could be the rubbers.
  3. Djaniero

Condensation inside car

I had a leak a couple of years back n the passenger footwell, but traced that back to a rubber gromit that had perished near the scuttle panel. Sorted that out along with the boot leak from the rear lights. I've double checked those areas again and no damp there.
  4. Djaniero

Condensation inside car

As above lads, condensation in my car lately has started to become a real pain. The worst areas are the inside of my rear window and underneath the roof lining. My interior light started to play up recently and when disconnected it I saw the condensation in the roof, which had then dripped onto...
  5. Djaniero

4efte manual

Sorry to thread jack James, but please could I have a copy also? tim.martins@live.co.uk Much appreciated :)
  6. Djaniero

Interior Light - Door switch Switch wiring

Definitely man. I will add it to my to growing, to-do list along with the new heater matrix core lol
  7. Djaniero

Thanks for the part number Jay. I ordered some from amayama in the end.
  8. Djaniero

Interior light Solutions

Thanks. I will check the link out. Strangely enough I found another led bulb I had spare which seems to be much better now. LOL... I have no choice man, especially living in my neck of the woods :rolleyes:
  9. Djaniero

Interior light Solutions

Hi Guys, I find the interior light in my GT pretty dull even after installing an led bulb. I was wondering if anyone had fitted a basic magnetic led light or similar to their car. I was thinking to try something like this? Universal USB Rechargeable LED Light Car Interior Led Trunk Cargo Area...
  10. Djaniero

Car Won’t Star

She’s alive again. Fired up first time as soon as a I fitted the refurbed oem starter motor. Thanks again for the suggestions on what to check over lads. All the best for Christmas and the New Year.
  11. Djaniero

Car Won’t Star

Someone suggested tapping it with a hammer, but I just decided to get it refurbed to rule it out. Will report back later after I have fitted the new starter and done some tests. Thanks guys.
  12. Djaniero

Car Won’t Star

I had a quick look at the earths earlier and they all looked in tact. Will double check them and test with jump leads and test starter motor voltage as you said too.
  13. Djaniero

Car Won’t Star

Hi guys, My GT is refusing to start at the moment. I was out a couple of days ago, came back to the car went to turn it over and it just clicked. I could hear the fuel pump priming but just nothing went I turned the key in the ignition. I armed and disarmed the alarm and then it fired up...
  14. Djaniero

Emanage Software Drivers

If I remember correctly, I had similar issues with XP so had to use windows 7 in the end.
  15. Djaniero

Emanage Software Drivers

I just used an old windows 7 laptop in the end, put all the tables back to 0 and the car fired up first time.
  16. Djaniero

Like this one.
  17. Djaniero

Thanks lads. My mate did the repair for me earlier and I gave him a hand. He had the rear plastic off in no time..although I probably would have cracked the plastic if so did it lol…and he let me do the soldering. The pin switch gave up the ghost even after cleaning up all the contacts etc. We...
  18. Djaniero

Thanks Man.. I had a quick look under the sill plastic earlier and as you said, was like finding a needle in a hey stack lol. There is one wire which did look like the culprit but it seemed to be hooked onto the inner door frame. An electrician mate of mine, is going to have a look with me...
  19. Djaniero

Hey lads, I was having some issues with the drivers side door switch, basically not triggering the interior light when open. Annoyingly, I managed to snap the switch from the wire, and I can’t connect it back as the wire is inside the door frame.. Can anyone tell me where I can splice into the...
  20. Djaniero

More Heater Issues

I just have an blue print oem stat. Changed recently also. Temp needle sits normal/slightly below half way. Some of the FB starlet members said they had experienced similar issues running an Ali dual/triple core rad?