Search results

1. Galen

Japfest @ Mondello 2018

Just as John said, the Starlet stand won best single manufacturer stand or something like that
  2. Galen

Japfest @ Mondello 2018

Was good show, quite a lot of Starlets, was kind of surprised to see so many
  3. Galen

Post a pic of your car as it sits right now.

Ready for Japfest in the morning
  4. Galen

What car are you driving?

Ya have to have a pic of your car at Ted's house, its just the done thing! lol Its in middle of nowhere, driving down a narrow lane and then it just appears
  5. Galen

Always said I'd never have a (vag) tdi..... until last March. Cant fault it though, bought it with no nct, which it flew, all Ive done is service it and put up well over 10,000miles already. Its all the same color, inside and out lol blue leather, blue dash
  6. Galen

EMU issue (blowing EFI fuse)

Sorted this after, missed out in bringing the car to JAE, but found the problem fairly easy after getting back..... ...... the hoodexit screamer pipe!! Cause its topmount turbo setup, the screamer comes up along front of the turbo and close to the front panel where the loom goes across. That...
  7. Galen

Fitted new one and still same problem. Changed pump this evening, drove it hard out the road, turned to come back and drove it hard, was was going up a hill then just building boost and it blew. It only seems to happen when ya put it under load, thats why fuelpump seemed the likely problem...
  8. Galen

Swapped fuel pump, still blows fuse
  9. Galen

Thanks Jay, swapped the relay already. Kind of thinking fuelpump now so getting a friend to check that today while Im in work. Fingers crossed find something before Friday!
  10. Galen

Still having this problem, cant find anything wrong. Only seems to blow in boost, if take it handy it doesnt. I plugged out avcr and it still blew. Getting ferry friday morning to england, anyone any ideas at all?
  11. Galen

Could a dodgy boost sensor on my avcr cause the efi fuse to blow? I noticed the plastic cover on the sensor is all cracked and broken exposing the circuit. It only blows the fuse at full boost too. I have a new sensor ordered anyway, just hoping its the issue so its right before this trip to...
  12. Galen

Yeh hopefully its easy found, heading over to JAE show end of the month so dont want to be out changing fuses every couple of miles lol
  13. Galen

That makes sense cause was just after bleeding the brakes. Unrelated problems so lol
  14. Galen

I have Emanage Ultimate that is hardwired into original harness on my Glanza. It has been in the car 5 years or so with no issues. A few weeks ago the car blew an EFI fuse. I was after launching the car and the dash hopped a bit just before the fuse blew. Im thinking the dash hopping shook the...
  15. Galen

Post a pic of your car as it sits right now.

Thanks Jay, glad I changed now, loved the advans too but was time for a change and the enkei's really suit it! That mk1 still looking unreal, does it ever see road?
  16. Galen

Where's all the old school boys gone?!

Still going strong, although due some bodywork soon! Changing the look up a bit too, new wheels Enkie CPS and Varis spoiler
  17. Galen

Hello

Its in Ireland now and being looked after very well! Its on SSR Type C's now and has wepr turbo kit with GT28. It was an ex Dave Burwash car wasnt it?
  18. Galen

Ah Im not anti honda at all, friends have eg's and dc2's and they are class little cars. Would rather Bseries over a H anyday though. The look of the Accord is what made me go for it, living with it everyday it just cant compare to the 5series so thats why it hasnt grown on me