Search results

1. Sam44

I'm aiming for gxr on wet roads.

I'm aiming for gxr on wet roads.
  2. Sam44

Hello from Barbados

Good Evening. Welcome along. Let's see your build.
  3. Sam44

Fishing

Haha, well that's definitely swl tested. How is everyone, I've been busy recently and I've not managed to get on here.
  4. Sam44

Fishing

Morning all. I could do with a hobby. If the aerospace sector goes to crap as predictors I'm going to have some spare time on my hands soon. I was thinking learn the piano but fishing sound nice and chilled.
  5. Sam44

Hi Everybody

Hello there. Enjoy
  6. Sam44

Mpg figures.

So far the Toyota fueling map/overall setup is looking to be where it should be with around 3years of post production testing happening at the time of the ep80 - ep95. I'm very impressed with the ep95 looking into the gearset on the auto it's a 3speed box I haven't found much information on...
  7. Sam44

Some track fun

Another would be the lotus Elise and vx220 not sure if I'm brave anuff for the vx220 turbo.
  8. Sam44

Some track fun

I've always liked these and the mx5.
  9. Sam44

Camshaft options for the 4e Toyota engine + valve spring options.

Yeh the same on the 407 2ltr GTi and turbo cam swaps. I was getting told on ukso that the 4efe and 4efte had the same cam set. Anyone that can read the Dyno graph can see it doesn't.
  10. Sam44

The thing I notice here is how the power is delivered in 1 continuous go. Look how the torque graph build almost mirrors the hp build. The in car feel would be awesome 1to1 power great control great acceleration. It's normally around 1.5ltr to 1.6ltr engine size this is seen because of the...
  11. Sam44

Again skinny thanks for the reply with the Dyno graph I'm just looking at it now. Very smooth graphs on both and the na graph (nice tune) you can see the corolla inlet table top low to mid torque graph really very outstanding and also the difference between the 4efte cam configuration and 4efe...
  12. Sam44

Thanks jay I knew you or skinny would hit the nail on this 1. Yeh the 5ehfe cams not only have increased lift but also duration and what I've read requires the acis inlet or a correctly placed small to medium sized turbo to be able to provide any hp gains.
  13. Sam44

https://www.speedvisioncps.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=225 These are talking a 45hp increase with there cams installed on a set tune.
  14. Sam44

If anybody is running a different cam set ie 5ehfe or speed vision or adjusted modified 4efe/4efte then please post them up even different turbos to see the torque graph affects using big and small turbos.
  15. Sam44

Get it up. This flow improvement will affect the turbos ability to spool up (bigger turbo), and can be either a combination of inlet exhaust manifold designs or cam profile. Ultimately then the question is were (power and) you will be driving the vehicle. Road tune will be more from base to...
  16. Sam44

A very well mapped, smooth 4efte ep91 glanza v running a tdo4l hyb. All the turbo will do is amplify the already set engine power levels at set points, (boost) also top end heat and back pressures. Here you can see the boost/power build followed by head peak flow and flow drop off now is sharper...
  17. Sam44

The ep80 gi graph using a higher volume (bigger) flowing inlet (4efte/gen1), and exhaust system plus I suspect the turbo slightly higher lift inlet cam leading to greater cylinder ve (volumetric efficiency) and cam overlap. Note the starting torque point and how long in the rpm it takes to hit...
  18. Sam44

Yeh mate. I've been told bits of things like Yaris cam bucket type solid followers, and VW polo 6n2 valve springs but nothing definitive, I'm running stronger valve springs on 4efe cams which I'll explain alittle about now. Any and all part number, and makes and models will be very much...
  19. Sam44

COROLLA tubular inlet manifold.

Thanks skinny for your time.
  20. Sam44

Spend all my money on parts and most of my time waiting for them to come.

Spend all my money on parts and most of my time waiting for them to come.