Search results

1. E

JDM Vin Decoder.

Definitely wouldn’t take any of my cars on the ‘ring some idiots on that ! No thanks LOL !
  2. E

JDM Vin Decoder.

I have 2 M3’s Jay I bought my E36 in London 17 years ago tiny mileage on it currently 34k miles. I bought my 2018 F80 M3 last year less than 7 thousand on that. I bought my 2007 M6 in Scotland 9 years ago 26k miles on that. The M6 is a Jekyll and Hyde car if ever there was one super luxurious...
  3. E

JDM Vin Decoder.

Thanks for that ! Good to see there are some left , lots got written off unfortunately. I never thrashed mine. They have their limitations and my one is completely stock no mods whatsoever they way I like my cars.
  4. E

JDM Vin Decoder.

Thanks for that Jay, I never see GT Turbos here anymore on the roads here ,a few turn up at shows but that’s it.Back in the early 2000’s I saw many of them around here. I looked at over 20 of them all over Ireland and bought my one in Dublin, there was 35,000 kilometers on it , there is 110,000...
  5. E

JDM Vin Decoder.

Just a question, how many EP-82 Turbos are left on the roads here ? I will have my one 19 years on the 7th of July. It’s just a toy I do very little mileage in it now I did drive it to work from 2001 to 2008 but stopped that after I bought my Lexus IS 200 in 2008. You are always very helpful I...
  6. E

JDM Vin Decoder.

Thanks for that Jay I appreciate it !
  7. E

JDM Vin Decoder.

Cheers mate
  8. E

JDM Vin Decoder.

Thanks a million for that Jay and the kind comments, cheers mate.
  9. E

JDM Vin Decoder.

Hi Jay, I had my Starlet GT Advance at a car meet recently the first time I had it at a meeting like that in years. This guy told me he had one but it had no electric windows, no a/c , no central locking , no clock on the dashboard and an LSD. My car has all these minus the LSD. One of...
  10. E

I need some other items too so if you know where I can get parts that would be great thanks, Eoin.

I need some other items too so if you know where I can get parts that would be great thanks, Eoin.
  11. E

Hi Jay, I am looking for the top and bottom covers for my wiper and indicator stalks , if you...

Hi Jay, I am looking for the top and bottom covers for my wiper and indicator stalks , if you know where I can get them I would be grateful ( 1995 GT Turbo EP-82) Cheers, Eoin.
  12. E

Wiring diagram for HKS AFR,FCD and SLD for EP82 Starlet Turbo.

Cheers thanks for that !
  13. E

Sorry for the late reply, thanks for your help and advice, much appreciated !
  14. E

Cheers Jay, you are a star, sorry for the late reply busy in work, cheers mate.
  15. E

Hi Jay, Would you have a diagram for the wiring of a HKS AFR, FCD and SLD for a EP82 Starlet ? My car was stalling on me and before I got to the cause of my trouble ( fuel pump relay) these were removed.My car just failed the emissions on the NCT test it was perfect last year less than...
  16. E

Hi Guys, I have a HKS AFR, FCD and SLD fitted in my car.The car was not running properly and I gave the car to someone who removed the HKS add ons and re fitted them.I am not sure if these were wired back up correctly as my car has just failed the emissions on the NCT test.It was...
  17. E

Power Steering belt replacement.

Hi Jay, thanks for that I appreciate your help, cheers Eoin.
  18. E

Cheers thanks for that , I appreciate your help.
  19. E

Hi Jay, I want to replace my power steering belt, I have loosened the bolt on the top bracket, I also loosened the tensioner but the pump will not move up or down.I also removed the bolts securing the pipes to the inner wing to allow for movement.I must have missed something else I...
  20. E

Replacing ECU.

Hi Guys, Just a quick question, I am replacing my ECU is this just plug and play? From my research I am assuming it is. Thanks for your help cheers Eoin.