Search results

1. pc18

Looking for EP85 rear diff,arms,tranny everything

The ep85 running gear really isnt that good. Certainly not worth the expense of shipping it to america if you can even find any.
  2. pc18

Re-Circ bung?!

Thats weird ive never seen that one either lol. I dont why they made so many slightly different versions. I will get pics of mine and compare them.
  3. pc18

Con artist

yeah i reported it for the 4th time i think lol.
  4. pc18

Re-Circ bung?!

How come your arc bov has a flange and a little trumpet on it? all the ones ive see just have a round piece on them with arc wrote on.
  5. pc18

Con artist

seen posts from him on facebook today trying it on with the vanity tray again.
  6. pc18

Win - T-Shirt and Stickers - Win

ahhh, only just spotted this.
  7. pc18

7A-FE engine

ive seen these in my local scrap yard a few times but ive not been in for a while. i will keep an eye out next time. dont get much jap stuff in usually though.
  8. pc18

4efte forged build guidance needed

I think zisco were supplying these. pretty sure you will need them line bored to your block though. https://billetspeedworks.com/products/toyota-4efte http://www.tuningdevelopments.uk/product_info.php?products_id=3314...
  9. pc18

Greystar

good work Jay keep us updated.
  10. pc18

BEEN A WHILE

I remember you sx turbo from the old days. I never left the starlets really. i ended up with a grey gt and ive used that as my daily for the last 6 years with no issues either.
  11. pc18

Greystar

Cam skill used to sell the rear calipers they were not cheap though! nice one Jay. Always good to have a few spairs :D
  12. pc18

Auto turbo with sunroof loom swap with manual turbo

im sure theres a guide out there somewhere.
  13. pc18

Auto lost 3rd and 4th...

have you ever changed the box oil?
  14. pc18

EP82 Indicator sets

i think my ep85 had those sticky outy type ones.
  15. pc18

Boxes from Japan - Pics thread

That ash tray is awesome!
  16. pc18

Fuel Tank Sand blasted

when i got a tank blasted i made covers from thin tin and screwed them over the holes with a thin piece of foam underneath to act as a gasket.
  17. pc18

Where's all the old school boys gone?!

Still here running my grey auto mk2. I have not long received this little treat from Sacha so i will be fitting it shortly.
  18. pc18

4x 75mm Wiesco Pistons & Scat Rods with Bolts

Did the engine not run with an air filter?
  19. pc18

gearbox 4e, 5e anything

which box is it pal?
  20. pc18

gearbox 4e, 5e anything

after a box for my GT anything considered turbo, na, paseo, g6 ect.