Search results

1. wickedep

Fishing

oh excellent catch mate..a mack !!! looks like a lovely chilled out location too...where's the beer !!!
  2. wickedep

Which Rod Bearings are best?

stock genuine Toyota bearings are best. i've just stripped my 5E for inspection after 2 race events/many tuning sessions at 500whp and the Toyota bearing were mint.
  3. wickedep

Fishing

haha thanks boss!! haha...the youtube thing is just something i started for fun.
  4. wickedep

Fishing

Hey if you guys get the chance..please check out/subscribe to my fishing YouTube channel i have tutorials etc on there...so if you are new to fishing...y'all may find it useful. i am shit in front of the camera guys..i forget my words all the time and look very awkward...so try to ignore that...
  5. wickedep

Fishing

Holeeee sheeeet did someone say fishing!!! hahah that's all i do in my free time. been doing it since i was 6 years old...so i've been fishing for 37 years now...now yall know how old i am lol
  6. wickedep

Oldie member coming back

welcome back..!!!
  7. wickedep

toy tuning liquidation

okk blast from the past. like Dave...i also got lucky..he bought a couple of G's worth of parts off me on credit at the time..then he went under and he still actually paid me. dodged a bullet..that was the day i decided no credit sales again..ever...lol
  8. wickedep

WEPR CT9 hybrid...pics/details/dyno...

thank you mate..appreciate the kind words. here's some more of our top mount set up for CT9 :D
  9. wickedep

WEPR CT9 hybrid...pics/details/dyno...

Some updated pictures..!!! As always comments welcome.. :) Sacha
  10. wickedep

4efte forged build guidance needed

yes you could need to get it line bored. also buy direct from billet speed works...half the cost.
  11. wickedep

Covid 19

Hey fam...hope everyone is keeping safe. Sri lanka went into full military curfew lock down since 20th March...we are due to be on lock till 20th April i think. no official date announced yes for end of curfew. i cant even work from home lol. trying to keep myself occupied best i can.
  12. wickedep

TypeMR Wilwood Big Brake kits - PS hi everyone been a long time.

Hey Phil i've sent you an email. Have a look when you can mate. thanks!
  13. wickedep

Speedvision 270/280 cams

hi haydn...yes we dont sell cams. i am not clue'd in about SV cam specs mate. never used them either. you an also try Tighe cams in Aus. they have one or two specs off the shelf and custom build any spec you want(billet cams). how ever you'd need to ring them as they are terrible with email...
  14. wickedep

2019 Annual Sale..25% OFF

Time flies...only 20 days remaining...get your orders in :)
  15. wickedep

haha...
  16. wickedep

The Sale has begun as of today guys. hurry and get your orders in before the 31st..!!!
  17. wickedep

Mani and decat comparsament

if its an option..i would recommend going with one of our non-stock location ct9 manifold kits (eg:ram combo). trying to make max power whilst staying stock location is a oxymoron...not possible because you are not able to eliminate all restrictions. our ram kit will allow your hybrid to breathe...
  18. wickedep

Hey guys, its that time of year again. 25% OFF on ALL manifold+downpipe combos $100 OFF on TD04 Hybrid turbo kits $200 OFF on all Garrett turbo kit Prices Valid from 1st-31st October..!!! PM us for more info.
  19. wickedep

Where can we get more of this? "WickedEP"

this is what the office is looking like right now. i've only just mocked up the alloy mounting plates...new display/ecu/ignition stuff will be mounted on the plates..once its mounted...i can trim the allow panel as needed. i also need to paint the area that is located behind the...