Search results

1. bender

Aftermarket radiators, options

And I guess you can get civic radiators for a d series or b series, is there a preference or will any civic radiator work. Thanks
  2. bender

I was wondering about the bottom hose aswell, I guess I was looking at the smaller sized civic radiators so I will try to find a triple core. Did you use a civic radiator from an EG or EK, or either or will work? Thanks
  3. bender

now that is top notch, how does that work out for you? what i dont like with the honda radiators is that the inlet and outlet ports are bigger on them so you have to force the smaller starlet hoses over them
  4. bender

Hi all, I am in need of a radiator for the glanza V as mine has cracked right where the top hose enters the rad. After researching I see many people are opting for an aftermarket civic radiator (besides save room) and am just curious why people dont just put another starlet radiator in like the...
  5. bender

What gaskets to buy when doing valve adjustment

Thanks for the heads up, i have never adjusted valves before so i did not know about this
  6. bender

Thank you :) cheers
  7. bender

Thanks man, any sealant you recommend?
  8. bender

I am providing the gaskets for a friend when he helps adjust my valves, I'm just wondering if I will need other gaskets other then valve cover gasket I will need to replace when removing valve cover, and if I need to buy sealant aswell or is the gasket is good enough ? Thanks
  9. bender

I'm just wondering the gaskete I will need to he ordering when doing the valve adjustment on a 4efte, thanks
  10. bender

1996 Glanza V Breaking

thanks alot guys, i know im in good hands :cool:
  11. bender

1996 Glanza V Breaking

Nice thanks for looking, they still look much better then mine, i will take them as mine are cracked on both sides. A shipping qoute would be awesome thank you, and how much would you like for the taillights themselves? Thanks again
  12. bender

1996 Glanza V Breaking

Thats awesome, Thanks Jay.
  13. bender

ep91 starlet taillight differences

thats great news, i also prefer the early spec, it seems alot of people like to swap them out for the kouki spec, both look good in my opinion but i prefer to keep mine oem if i can manage
  14. bender

as I live in Canada I will be looking at expensive shipping unfortunately as we dont have any starlets over here aside from kp61. I have come across some on ebay but then on some posts the shipping is over 200 dollars, although on other posts the shipping is more inline at 50 dollars, but then...
  15. bender

I need to purchase new taillights for my 97 glanza V, and it seems very hard to come by the oem taillights (red and amber color only) although there is alot of reflet taillights on ebay, im just wondering if the screw holes are the same in the reflet tailliights as they are in the 97 spec glanza...
  16. bender

1996 Glanza V Breaking

Hi Jay, do you still have any radiator fans? im also looking for 96 spec taillights to replace mine that got cracked, im not sure if the reflect or kouki taillights screw in the same; so im looking to replace with the 96 spec ones but not many on ebay.
  17. bender

Centre controls fuse ( AC, HEATER FAN)

Thanks JAY, i have read there is two fuse boxes inside the car, one behind the radio/,dash and one behind the kick panel? Ill check both, cheers
  18. bender

Centre controls fuse ( AC, HEATER FAN)

Hi guys, was testing my radiator fan and think i blew a fuse, tested the connections for radiator fan and after driving the car the vents dont blow any air in any setting, the AIR CON and ECON button no longer light up green as they did before also my vent controls do not light up as they did...
  19. bender

HELP! Heater Fan Not Working!

i have a similar problem, no controls work (hear the vents moving when i press the buttons) no air will come out of vents (hot or cold) and no lights on the AC / AIR CON button, is there a fuse that controls all this?
  20. bender

how to test radiator fan glanza V

Could this be caused by my fan being bad, and the relay is constantly trying to start it?, my fan will come on when the AC is turned on, but that is only at half speed i believe. any one have any input? i think im getting closer